Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcprofailantism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcprofailantism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

loyalica

I don't know. How I started hating the warm light of cold sun. It irritates, forcefully enter in room of my eyes, draw curtains from window. Every rays cracks my tear's flaw, make them glistening over my iris. About the past life or cursed history or abyssopelagic smile. I thought I am falling in love but I was unaware that love was engulfing me. And in between this all, I am lying on floor and trying to find the lost pieces of my incomplete puzzle. Green fern and Moses is what my eyes can see, #wmdark #wcprofailantism #wami_diary

read more

I don't know. How I started hating the warm light of cold sun. It irritates, forcefully enter in room of my eyes, draw curtains from window. Every rays cracks my tear's flaw, make them glistening over my iris. About the past life or cursed history or abyssopelagic smile. I thought I am falling in love but I was unaware that love was engulfing me. And in between this all, I am lying on floor and trying to find the lost pieces of my incomplete puzzle. Green fern and Moses is what my eyes can see,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification