Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcsawol Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcsawol Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about catentry table in wcs, catentdesc table in wcs, catentrel table in wcs, wcs staff, awol stands for,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nitish

Fired from the office, I returned home defeating schduled time With the alternate key I unlocked the door. My suffering weighs like a Rhino But enough of discomfort Enough of pain #yqbaba #nitsy #wcsawol

read more
Fired from the office,
I returned home defeating schduled time
With the alternate key
I unlocked the door.

My suffering weighs like a Rhino
But enough of discomfort
Enough of pain
I am going to make sure
It will last only for few minutes

My life has broken into pieces
Sawol inside is whimpering in despair
I can't fix it but I can wrap it up.
May this fire in me burns everything
I know the flame will burn my home
I am not looking back
I'll find me a new home 

My best friend just got a resting place.
I kissed my wife.
She will soon find a place beside him.
Blast from my shotgun
will make sure
that no one will recognize them.

Fired from the office,
I returned home defeating schduled time
With the alternate key
I unlocked the door.

My suffering weighs like a Rhino
But enough of discomfort
Enough of pain

loyalica

Back in 2005, it was cold night of December. Street before my house was moving slowly. Cold wind playfully embracing everyone's face and hand. Some were rubbing hand to produce warmness. On our first floor, 9XM was mixing her borrowed voice in environment. The song was "Mene dil se kaha" by KK. That time, we used to have nokia button only. So, no internet, no youtube. Radio and TV were the only mean to introduce new song in city. In those days, Irfan khan was among the newcomer in bollywood. Thi #yqbaba #diary #yqtales #yqdiary #longform #wami_diary #wcsawol

read more
Days.
//Caption Back in 2005, it was cold night of December. Street before my house was moving slowly. Cold wind playfully embracing everyone's face and hand. Some were rubbing hand to produce warmness. On our first floor, 9XM was mixing her borrowed voice in environment. The song was "Mene dil se kaha" by KK. That time, we used to have nokia button only. So, no internet, no youtube. Radio and TV were the only mean to introduce new song in city. In those days, Irfan khan was among the newcomer in bollywood. Thi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification