Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wami_thoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wami_thoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart touching love thoughts in hindi, 3am thoughts love quotes, funny thoughts on life in hindi, good thoughts english and hindi, thoughts of the day english and hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

loyalica

Tw. ____ In this days and ages, I am feeling like I am a cancer patient. Like, doctor said me I have only 7 days to live my life. Genuinely, I am not scared of my 7 days life. What is scaring the most is the word “only” that limiting my life in a full stop. It's a breathe caught in my throat. Breathe? Yes breathe. Because it's a bitter truth. In the mouth of death, life sounds like unloyal friend. I am not joking. You alone in the city. No one is going to scold you for why are you standing in #wami_diary #wami_thoughts #wcluciform

read more
A rant
//Caption
 Tw.
____

In this days and ages, I am feeling like I am a cancer patient. Like, doctor said me I have only 7 days to live my life. Genuinely, I am not scared of my 7 days life. What is scaring the most is the word “only” that limiting my life in a full stop. It's a breathe caught in my throat. Breathe? Yes breathe. Because it's a bitter truth.

In the mouth of death, life sounds like unloyal friend. I am not joking. You alone in the city. No one is going to scold you for why are you standing in

loyalica

Who cares if one more light goes away! Well, I do. #wami_thoughts #wami_diary

read more
Maybe, after you
I will think of a life
without me. Who cares 
if one more light goes away!
Well, I do.

#wami_thoughts #wami_diary

loyalica

Thanks for all the pokes♥️ Yea kya tha mujhe bhi nehi pata😊 #wami_diary #wami_thoughts

read more
By our own
We cannot build ourselves. 
If can.
Then we could be two scintillating bolide.
Lovers of world will see us,
Make wishes in their heart.
So we. 

~seeing each other after every 75 years
will make wishes
To meet again. Thanks for all the pokes♥️

Yea kya tha mujhe bhi nehi pata😊
#wami_diary #wami_thoughts

loyalica

I don't know
Where I am.
My bedroom where
Unsettled clothes,
Hot computer, shouting
Calender, detached book,
Broken guitar, faded spectacles
Forcefully swallow themselves
In my mouth.
Or the world where 
I am swallowed. #wami_thoughts #wami_diary

loyalica

Black rainbow weren't dancing again, Window's shuddering due to surge, Couple of hours dashed in between our eyes, Red orb hidden himself in bushes of water. Handful of stars buried in dewed meadows, I conceded you as my 'depression' Encompassed in pretending wall of smile, #wami_thoughts #pulsenight #wcastrophile #rzmp179 #nightpulse

read more
Untouchable
|Caption| Black rainbow weren't dancing again,
Window's shuddering due to surge,
Couple of hours dashed in between our eyes,
Red orb hidden himself in bushes of water.

Handful of stars buried in dewed meadows,
I conceded you as my 'depression'
Encompassed in pretending wall of smile,

loyalica

Sometimes, it's all about moment Not time. Where we fight in life Or with life. In cry of a potbelly child Her soul speaks. Delusion often tricks our eyes. She is fighting numerous war #sacrifice #yqbaba #wcambivalence #wami_thoughts

read more
Moment.
//Caption Sometimes, it's all about moment
Not time.
Where we fight in life
Or with life.
In cry of a potbelly child
Her soul speaks.
Delusion often tricks our eyes.
She is fighting numerous war

loyalica

Afterlife❤️😌 #yqbaba #afterlife #wami_thoughts #yqtales #musingtime

read more
In between prosaic and hopes,
I often visit an island
Where I love to die 
more than breathless breath
To question my heart again and again
"Is the death cathartic or transcendental?"
Or it's nothing just a horror myths
Etched on it.
Here, cerulean sky dance
In the name of dead stars
Roots blind herself
To see how soil looks like.

You name it "Darkness"
I name it "Afterlife" Afterlife❤️😌

#yqbaba #afterlife #wami_thoughts #yqtales #musingtime

loyalica

How meteor become metaphor.♥️♥️ From now, thora less online🤸🏻‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶 love #yqbaba #wami_thoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #Spirituality #fantasy

read more
“So, do you still keep those fantasy stories of ‘how meteor become metaphor’ or ‘how symphony fall in love with aubade’ in your bookshelf??” I giggled and asked.

“Those weren't stories. Those were us.” she smiled How meteor become metaphor.♥️♥️
From now, thora less online🤸🏻‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶
#love #yqbaba #wami_thoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #spirituality #fantasy

loyalica

Hazar kobita Bekar sobita Tar kotha keu bole na Se protham prem aamar nilanjona♥️♥️ #yqbaba love #yqtales #wami_thoughts #Deep

read more
“Sir, why sadness comes in our life?” one of my student cried.

“Oh dear, sadness doesn't come in our life. It's about you and your coracle who sails in the ocean of life and you know what!! This ocean is full embedded of unknown island of enemies, friend, love, sadness and many. With interval of time, you will discover them one by one.” I replied Hazar kobita
Bekar sobita
Tar kotha keu bole na
Se protham prem aamar nilanjona♥️♥️

#yqbaba #love #yqtales #wami_thoughts #deep

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification