Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcfiendish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcfiendish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rest api wcf 10, usesynchronizationcontext wcf, iend,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

loyalica

Days were sweet, purple filters on sun rays. I still remember how we danced like a dunken monkey on Mozarto's classic song and laughed on silly moments of life. I still reside in the memories of the days and nights we spent. It seems like you've ceased it and limited it to an extent. We never knew this were just mountain of illusion that had to be end someday. I never expected such a fiendish ending. Your sword left me for not a single breathe. Our good memories knocks my door in late night and broke in deep sober. Night lily pour her sugary scent in the directionless wind. I do poetry on my rib and bunch of try to lose myself in between the lines and space. You ran in me deeper than bones. You were close to me more than myself. I loved your fiendish disease, your fatal scars and your all imperfections. Today, i found myself prisoner of your blemish. Tell me how to get rid of you? Your breathing kisses and cuddles in our oversized jacket. I still remember our romantic era. Now, every single night, just drowning in my own withering tears. I am witnessing our love's ashes and feeling so helpless. I am carrying exhilarating pain in my eyes. My days are small and huge emptiness in heart. I fear I might drown. Do you miss me in you? Will you ever cry if my dead star fall in front of your bright sky? #wami_diary #wcfiendish

read more
Beautiful metaphor
//Caption Days were sweet, purple filters on sun rays. I still remember how we danced like a dunken monkey on Mozarto's classic song and laughed on silly moments of life. I still reside in the memories
of the days and nights we spent. It seems like you've ceased it and limited it to an extent. We never knew this were just mountain of illusion that had to be end someday. I never expected such a fiendish ending. Your sword left me for not a single breathe.

Our good memories knocks my door in late night and broke in deep sober. Night lily pour her sugary scent in the directionless wind. I do poetry on my rib and bunch of try to lose myself in between the lines and space. You ran in me deeper than bones. You were close to me more than myself. I loved your fiendish disease, your fatal scars and your all imperfections. Today, i found myself prisoner of your blemish. Tell me how to get rid of you?

Your breathing kisses and cuddles in our oversized jacket. I still remember our romantic era. Now, every single night, just drowning in my own withering tears. I am witnessing our love's ashes and feeling so helpless. I am carrying exhilarating pain in my eyes. My days are small and huge emptiness in heart. I fear I might drown.

Do you miss me in you? Will you ever cry if my dead star fall in front of your bright sky?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification