Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thet nagpuri song 1600, thet nagpuri video, new thet nagpuri song, new thet nagpuri mp3, thet nagpuri video song 2015,

• 42 Followers
  • 97 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kenhypno

mute video

Diksha

mute video

Bhoomi

mute video

Chandan Bharati

संपूर्णता महज भ्रम और मिथ्या मात्र है।

©Chandan Bharati #fact
#lifeexperience 
#thetruth 
#संपूर्णता 
#oneliner 
#Likho

Aady

My dear, "At night when the sun dies and the moon is born, the memories, refuse to sink below the horizon never fading, with the day. I wish I could turn the thoughts off with the lights..." I don't know what to do today. Help me decide. Should I cut myself open and pour my heart on these pages? Or should I sit here and do nothing, nobody's asking anything of me...afterall. Should I jump off the cliff that has my heart beating so and develop my wings on the way down? Or should I step back #thetruth #pouring #savinggrace #oldletter

read more
A letter to my love... 

//caption// My dear, 
"At night when the sun dies and the moon is born, the memories, refuse to sink below the horizon never fading, with the day. I wish I could turn the thoughts off with the lights..."

I don't know what to do today. Help me decide. Should I cut myself open and pour my heart on these pages? 
Or should I sit here and do nothing, nobody's asking anything of me...afterall. 

Should I jump off the cliff that has my heart beating so and develop my wings on the way down? 
Or should I step back

Aditya Dheemar

mute video

यशवंत कुमार

मौसम जरूर बदलेगा पर तबतक बहुत देर हो जाएगी,!
असमय मरने वालों की फेहरिस्त लम्बी हो जाएगी,!
आँकड़े भी छिपा लिए जायेंगे, कहीं निश्चित ही मगर;
वो फिर हँस न पायेंगे, जिनके अपनों की जान जाएगी,!! #thetruth #coronavirus #civid19

यशवंत कुमार

कटु सत्य

हम कल भी यहाँ नहीं थे और हम कल भी यहाँ नहीं रहेंगे,!
चूँकि हम यहाँ आये हैं और इसीलिए हमें जाना ही होगा,!! #theonlytruth #thetruth #thetruthoflife

CalmKazi

My written wisdom is borrowed from my Twitter Handle  #thetruth #this #myquote #Justtoputitoutthere #YQBaba #QuoteSeries #CalmKaziWrites

Gopal Lal Bunker

Man deliberately 
tries to spoil the truth
and such 
the man turns the devil
but it is the truth 
is always the truth 
that can not be spoiled. #glal #thetruth #truthandwisdom #truthstandsfor #truthandliestory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification