Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best differentlyabled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best differentlyabled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to say i love you differently, love you in different ways, i love you in different ways, i love you in different languages, public administration according to different scholars,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Vijay K Nair

THE PREDICAMENT OF THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED

I think this is a predicament most of us in the differently-abled community face. Our loved ones, out of their apprehensions and concern for our safety, don't give us the space to always exercise our free will. Those who know us barely, will give us sympathy rather than empathising with us. And most strangers either are oblivious to our presence or just indifferent to our needs. And we end up fighting for our space, rights or recognition. #yqbaba #differentlyabled  #unique

KhaultiSyahi

जीवन की 'कठिनाइयों' को बता दो,‌ कि तुम उनसे भी ज्यादा कठिन हो...❤️ #salute #Kudos #Life #difficulties #differentlyabled #loveyou #keepitup #godblessyou #khaultisyahi

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification