Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best raisedbyacriminal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best raisedbyacriminal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about log raised to a power, you raise me up, 2 raised to 4, 2 raised to 8, 0 raised to 2,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Melanie Dominick

Chapter 2 Au Revoir and Bonjour The Known Universe consisted of three main galaxies - Andromeda, M81, and the oldest, the Milky Way. Each galaxy had four quadrants which were constantly expanding as new worlds were created and discovered. In Andromeda, Cadence was the most recently discovered, and also the youngest planet. From outskirts of the galaxy, the planet appeared to be a murky mass of brown and green. Only upon entering its atmosphere, its impeccable beauty became apparent. Its settler #Novel #SciFi #fantasy #nanowrimo #raisedbyacriminal

read more
#NaNoWriMo

Chapter 2 Chapter 2
Au Revoir and Bonjour
The Known Universe consisted of three main galaxies - Andromeda, M81, and the oldest, the Milky Way. Each galaxy had four quadrants which were constantly expanding as new worlds were created and discovered. In Andromeda, Cadence was the most recently discovered, and also the youngest planet. From outskirts of the galaxy, the planet appeared to be a murky mass of brown and green. Only upon entering its atmosphere, its impeccable beauty became apparent. 
Its settler

Melanie Dominick

Chapter 1 Now What? In the dark alleyways of the worst part of the town, Alex stood out like a sore thumb. Not for the attire - his dark brown jacket and torn black jeans were only a shade lighter than the clothes of those around him. It was because he had, what appeared to be, a child in his arms. The known universe had three galaxies that were divided into 12 quardrants. Like most societies this one had an underbelly. A no-mans land, dubbed the Thirteenth quardrant. Arriving at the Thirteen #Novel #SciFi #fantasy #nanowrimo #yqspecial #raisedbyacriminal

read more
NaNoWriMo

Chapter 1 Chapter 1
Now What?

In the dark alleyways of the worst part of the town, Alex stood out like a sore thumb. Not for the attire - his dark brown jacket and torn black jeans were only a shade lighter than the clothes of those around him. It was because he had, what appeared to be, a child in his arms. 
The known universe had three galaxies that were divided into 12 quardrants. Like most societies this one had an underbelly. A no-mans land, dubbed the Thirteenth quardrant.  Arriving at the Thirteen

Melanie Dominick

This is a sci-fi fantasy novel I'm working on. Hope to finish it soon and get it published. Please do let me know your thoughts. I'll post a chapter every day so keep a look out if it interests you. #raisedbyacriminal #nanowrimo #scifistory #fantasy #yqbaba #yqspecial #tinyletter #Novel

read more
Raised by a criminal

The universe hangs in a delicate balance at peace with the Agency of Intergalactic soldiers trained to de-escalate tensions between the planets. A shadow society works to control the universe with profit as their goal. Meanwhile a child with unlimited power is found by the criminals and she is raised by criminals to be their saving grace. A face for the shadows that the universe can accept. But will she truly bring them redemption or will she be the final nail in their coffin? This is a sci-fi fantasy novel I'm working on. Hope to finish it soon and get it published. Please do let me know your thoughts. I'll post a chapter every day so keep a look out if it interests you. #raisedbyacriminal
#nanowrimo #scifistory #fantasy #yqbaba #yqspecial #tinyletter #novel

Melanie Dominick

NaNoWriMo

Prologue #raisedbyacriminal #nanowrimo #yqspecial #scifi #fantasy #novel #chapter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification