Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWAC15 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWAC15 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about c15 realme, cwa,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Cascadians🎉🎊 Welcome to the day 15 of 26 day Alphabetical Chase. Here we will give a letter and a form of poetry. Today you have to write a poem ENDING with that letter we gave in BG and in that form we choose for you. Don't worry! We will teach you first about the form of poetry in caption. So today's form of poetry is: 📍TYBURN: Tyburn verse is a six line poem consisting of 2, 2, 2, 2, 9, 9 syllables. The first four lines rhyme and are all descriptive words. The last two lines rhyme and #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWAlphaChase #CWAC15

read more

Trembling
Stumbling
Wobbling
Falling
Kid trembling and stumbling with gusto, 
Grandpa wobbling, picked falling kiddo.  Hello Cascadians🎉🎊
Welcome to the day 15 of 26 day Alphabetical Chase. Here we will give a letter and a form of poetry. Today you have to write a poem ENDING with that letter we gave in BG and in that form we choose for you. Don't worry! We will teach you first about the form of poetry in caption. So today's form of poetry is:

📍TYBURN:
Tyburn verse is a six line poem consisting of 2, 2, 2, 2, 9, 9 syllables. The first four lines rhyme and are all descriptive words. The last two lines rhyme and

Deepak Kanoujia

This world is like a Zoo only having all the animals...I am too one of them, a stupid monkey who is just gazing outside other animal's thrilling acts alongwith dearie window of my room... मेरे कमरे की ये खिड़की जो मुझसे बतियाती रहती है... सुनती है मेरा हाल और सुनाती रहती है दुनिया का हाल... #windowsbestfriend #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik Hello Cascadians🎉🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWAlphaChase #CWAC15

read more
Room Window

Gazing
Sharing
Chatting
Thrilling
Gazing outside and sharing the zoo
Chatting and making life thrilling too This world is like a Zoo only having all the animals...I am too one of them, a stupid monkey who is just gazing outside other animal's thrilling acts alongwith dearie window of my room...

मेरे कमरे की ये खिड़की जो मुझसे बतियाती रहती है...
सुनती है मेरा हाल और सुनाती रहती है दुनिया का हाल...

#windowsbestfriend #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik

Hello Cascadians🎉🎊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification