Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eyesspeakslove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eyesspeakslove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you could see her through my eyes, quotes eyes love, love shayari in hindi on eyes, thank you for opening my eyes quotes, i feel love when i look into your eyes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Deepak Kanoujia

1st attempt to Shape poetry (Tree Shaped)...inspired by recent post of yqbaba on tree shaped potery..and 2 shape poetry of @swati jee in past... उसकी बड़ी आँखें जैसे रंग बिरंगे फूलों का बगीचा...Some are going or wish to visit Garden with her, he is becoming a garden himself just by musing her eyes.... #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #yqbaba #shapepoetry #eyeslover #eyesspeakslove #tree

read more
Her
eyes
stucked
on that smiling 
flower AND my eyes 
stopped at smiling pair of
her
eyes
And my entire being turned into a garden miraculously  1st attempt to Shape poetry (Tree Shaped)...inspired by recent post of yqbaba on tree shaped potery..and 2 shape poetry of @swati jee in past...

उसकी बड़ी आँखें जैसे रंग बिरंगे फूलों का बगीचा...Some are going or wish to visit Garden with her, he is becoming a garden himself just by musing her eyes....

#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik 
#yqbaba #shapepoetry  #eyeslover #eyesspeakslove #tree

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification