Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cinderellastory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cinderellastory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about story of cinderella, cinderella quotes about love, barbie and cinderella 390, cinderella cartoon hindi, cinderella cartoon full movie in hindi 30,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

Or was it Cinder-Ella ? Initiating a new open challenge #FTQC The Fairy Tale Quote Challenge. Write an original quote/poetry/one-liner with a fairy tale backgroud of your choice. Take your favorite story and draw its parallels in your own words. Not a general statement on fairy tales and their futility/hope. Language no bar! Try to get the essence of your view across as clearly as possible. Tag me with #FTQC in your quotes. Nominate your amigos ! #Dreams #Mind #yqbaba #yqdidi #fairytales #yourpresence #QuoteStories #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #cinderellastory

read more
You entered my mind-palace, 
in a gown of stars.
You danced in my hall of thoughts, 
and walked through memories.
'Twas when the clock struck 12,
you rushed down ignorant stairs.
To leave me staring,
at your pumpkin coach of revelry.
I woke up! Slipper held in hand,
of a smile we shared.

I still look for that moment,
and your name, Ella ?
I am still searching... Or was it Cinder-Ella ?

Initiating a new open challenge #FTQC The Fairy Tale Quote Challenge. 

Write an original quote/poetry/one-liner with a fairy tale backgroud of your choice. Take your favorite story and draw its parallels in your own words. Not a general statement on fairy tales and their futility/hope.

Language no bar! Try to get the essence of your view across as clearly as possible. Tag me with #FTQC in your quotes. Nominate your amigos !

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification