Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ForcedReligionism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ForcedReligionism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forced love quotes, forced love, forced relationship quotes, shayri on never be forced friendship 0, forced love stories,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

It may seem like a reiteration of "other" worldly cringes of millenials but I am indeed fed up with this forced religionism. I understand the intentions and the way it needs to be heard but please take permissions and keep it to a sane level when you do decide to loudly and boldly give God a wake up call. What difference does it make ? Well, an invasion of privacy and disturbance aside it decreases productivity and does not give me any knowledge as it's so loud I can hardly hear whtevee the priests chant. With all due respect keep the "Akhand" in "Akhand Ramayan" intact and don't "Khand Khand" my mind over this celebration of spirituality. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Unimpressed #Loudspeakers #calmkaziwrites #ForcedReligionism

read more
हमारे छोटे शहरों की एक बड़ी विडंबना है,
यहाँ ग्रह "शांति" भी भौंपू लगा के होती है । It may seem like a reiteration of "other" worldly cringes of millenials but I am indeed fed up with this forced religionism.

I understand the intentions and the way it needs to be heard but please take permissions and keep it to a sane level when you do decide to loudly and boldly give God a wake up call. 

What difference does it make ? Well, an invasion of privacy and disturbance aside it decreases productivity and does not give me any knowledge as it's so loud I can hardly hear whtevee the priests chant.

With all due respect keep the "Akhand" in "Akhand Ramayan" intact and don't "Khand Khand" my mind over this celebration of spirituality.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification