Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep22 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep22 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about energrease ls-ep2, naruto ep2 10, ep2 grease 390,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Preeti Kumari

#English #Ka #Keeda #BBKiVines #Ep22 #Comedy #viral #Trending nojoto 1 Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) Anubhav "ARSH"ارشد Rina Giri

read more

CalmKazi

The trouble with being alone is, you talk a lot. A lot less with your voice and a lot more in the head. I keep quiet to speak more to my own conundrums. Not that I need this therapy to keep me sane, I relish the din of noise amidst silence. It's the conversation that makes me appreciate what I have around me. My bubble expands ten-fold to absorb everyone around in it. I feel secure in my own skin.
This puts me in a critical spot in social interactions. I still do not introduce myself as a writer because it sounds crazy to intellectuals I know. I have a way of thinking more than me and my own appearance. Maybe I am saying this to explain what I go through. Maybe it's my head doing the talking in words and not me. Maybe I am dumb by voice and loquacious by writing. It's a matter of perspective.  #ThumbSizedStories #Ep22

CONVERSATIONS

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Musings #YQTales #Story #YourQuote #MicroStory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification