Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep33 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep33 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

Doors; sliding, spring, push/pull, manual, automatic, tall, small, low, high and ornamental. I like seeing them from afar and up close. They do make me anxious sometimes, when they close. Let's just say if a door is closing and I am in close vicinity, my urge to slide in is immense. 

I think it emerges from the fact that I have this impatience. If I can see what's on the other side, I cannot fathom the fact of being left behind with the crowd. In a group of people entering a door I would be the one who slides in and inches in, between the frame and throng. 

It's a personal victory for those two fleeting seconds as I see the other side before the ones who were with me. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep33

DOORS

#CalmKaziWrites #Microfiction #MicroStory #ShortStory #Story #YQBaba #YQTales #Doors

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification