Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep36 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep36 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

It's 3:20 am. I am under influence (to say it mildly) and I know how frothy it is to convince purists that it ain't fiction. If you think this is yet another rant, apparently it's more or maybe it's the same chain of relentless thought you ponder upon. Well, maybe it is, maybe it's not. Maybe we do need to rely on more concrete examples. Maybe we just need to let go of our own insecurities. Maybe we need to stop finding reasons to align our sanities to real-time scenarios. Maybe we need to let our minds go aerial once in a while, or just maybe, we need to diminish the hints of sarcasm in our praises. I won't preach or ask anything of you, maybe the need is for you to just listen and not opinionate for once.
     #ThumbSizedStories #Ep36

HIGH HOPES

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQTales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification