Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best documenting_life Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best documenting_life Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about documenting meaning in hindi, documenting in english, documenting apis with postman, documenting mood and affect, documenting reality,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

#happyteddyday #SocialMedia 
#addiction #documenting_life #Life_experience #life #reality
#Truth #khaultisyahi #realityoflife

संतृप्त

As I tap the keyboard to write this caption...I feel going back to square one again but shall I? I want to say something but I can't. Perhaps, I would never. Someone has been disturbing me a lot even in my dreams for the last 20 days. I want to end it all ASAP but the fear of loosing my love in the quest of life is creating all the hurdles. Being stuck in midway is always lethal and I know that I will have to pay the price for this ineffectiveness in my decision making. Within 2 weeks, I migh #poem #Collab #recipeofhappiness #एकआदत #documenting_life

read more
Lost in the mystery of life,
Searching for companion,
Desiring to see you again
With sheer hope of reunion. As I tap the keyboard to write this caption...I feel going back to square one again but shall I?

I want to say something but I can't. Perhaps, I would never.

Someone has been disturbing me a lot even in my dreams for the last 20 days. I want to end it all ASAP but the fear of loosing my love in the quest of life is creating all the hurdles. Being stuck in midway is always lethal and I know that I will have to pay the price for this ineffectiveness in my decision making.

Within 2 weeks, I migh

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification