Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wannabekidagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wannabekidagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just wanna love you jay z, now i wanna fall in love with you, i wanna fall in love with you, don t wanna fall in love song, wan hai,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Anmol Singh

At some instances of our life, we reach at the peak level of saturation. Everything seems to be lifeless and unexciting. All the directions become undirected and blur. We become speechless and numb. All we have the piles of unanswered questions and an everlasting irritating silence. We become deadly alive, just breathing in and out in the small world #yqbaba #castudent #numb  #tiredsoul #wannabekidagain #frustration #pressure

Anmol Singh

At some instances of our life, we reach at the peak level of saturation. Everything seems to be lifeless and unexciting. All the directions become undirected and blur. We become speechless and numb. All we have the piles of unanswered questions and an everlasting irritating silence. We become deadly alive, just breathing in and out in the small world #yqbaba #castudent #numb  #tiredsoul #wannabekidagain #frustration #pressure

Devansh Bhatia

Sometimes in life we feel this,
The first crush whom we still miss.😖
While submitting we kept her name over our file,📁
Whom we keep looking from a mile,
We all loved the way our crush smiled.😊
Bcz at that time we're not using our brains,
And now sometimes in life we all want to be a kid again.😘 #sometimesinlife #challengeaccepted #yqbaba #crush #wannabekidagain

The Cold Summers

Dear life, Please let me be a kid again ! Yours, A being from alternate world !!! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #lifelessons #yqlife #childhoodmemories #backtochildhood #happydaysofmylife #wannabekidagain #yqwriters

read more
The nostalgia of my childhood 
took a tour thro' its memories,
to inhale its' fragrance that linger &
to fulfill my parched soul's hunger ! Dear life,
Please let me be a kid again !
Yours,
A being from alternate world !!!
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #lifelessons #yqlife #childhoodmemories #backtochildhood #happydaysofmylife #wannabekidagain #yqwriters

The Cold Summers

Dear life, Please let me be a kid again ! Yours, A being from alternate world !!! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #lifelessons #yqlife #childhoodmemories #backtochildhood #happydaysofmylife #wannabekidagain #yqwriters

read more
The nostalgia of my childhood 
took a tour thro' its memories,
to inhale its' fragrance that linger &
to fulfill my parched soul's hunger ! Dear life,
Please let me be a kid again !
Yours,
A being from alternate world !!!
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #lifelessons #yqlife #childhoodmemories #backtochildhood #happydaysofmylife #wannabekidagain #yqwriters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification