Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best glassofbliss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best glassofbliss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h handle for glass door, mended glass meaning in hindi, broken glass quotes friendship, broken glass quotes images, glass house quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Cerebral Derange

curtal sonnet The poem consists of 10 lines written in iambic pentameter and a final line consisting of a single spondee (or foot consisting of two long or stressed syllables). Here’s the rhyme scheme: Line 1: a Line 2: b Line 3: c #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #glassofbliss #curtalsonnets

read more

Glass of bliss Written in
"CURTAL SONNET FORM"

Glass of bliss

Enough to give delight and soothes the soul
One glass of bliss inflames within the blaze
allay the wander soul.enkindle life
Come as Zephyr,fade putrid spirits.soul,
Give privilege to manacle soul.Raze curse
Bliss convey the periphery of life
Attain orgasm with droplets of bliss,
And experience verge of paradise,
happiness abdicate not blissfulness
And heavenly feel while Relishing bliss,
Glass of bliss.enough, 

curtal sonnet 
The poem consists of 10 lines written in iambic pentameter and a final line consisting of a single spondee (or foot consisting of two long or stressed syllables). Here’s the rhyme scheme:

Line 1: a
Line 2: b
Line 3: c

Cerebral Derange

curtal sonnet The poem consists of 10 lines written in iambic pentameter and a final line consisting of a single spondee (or foot consisting of two long or stressed syllables). Here’s the rhyme scheme: Line 1: a Line 2: b Line 3: c #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #glassofbliss #curtalsonnets

read more

Glass of bliss Written in
"CURTAL SONNET FORM"

Glass of bliss

Enough to give delight and soothes the soul
One glass of bliss inflames within the blaze
allay the wander soul.enkindle life
Come as Zephyr,fade putrid spirits.soul,
Give privilege to manacle soul.Raze curse
Bliss convey the periphery of life
Attain orgasm with droplets of bliss,
And experience verge of paradise,
happiness abdicate not blissfulness
And heavenly feel while Relishing bliss,
Glass of bliss.enough, 

curtal sonnet 
The poem consists of 10 lines written in iambic pentameter and a final line consisting of a single spondee (or foot consisting of two long or stressed syllables). Here’s the rhyme scheme:

Line 1: a
Line 2: b
Line 3: c

The Cold Summers

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #glassofbliss and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 👮Winners of the challenge "memorable moments": • pointless_ hopes • Michelle L. Busa • Cigarettes with Confectionaries #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts

read more
savoring all
your childish kiss,
unable to guess
what more I miss,
nights pondering over
my favourite dish,
And a waiting life to offer me
all that I wish !

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #glassofbliss and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

👮Winners of the challenge "memorable moments": 
• pointless_ hopes
• Michelle L. Busa
• Cigarettes with Confectionaries

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #glassofbliss and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 👮Winners of the challenge "memorable moments": • pointless_ hopes • Michelle L. Busa • Cigarettes with Confectionaries #Challenge #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts

read more
Let's have a sip
 & 
embrace life!  Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #glassofbliss and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

• pointless_ hopes
• Michelle L. Busa

The Cold Summers

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #glassofbliss and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 👮Winners of the challenge "memorable moments": • pointless_ hopes • Michelle L. Busa • Cigarettes with Confectionaries #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts

read more
savoring all
your childish kiss,
unable to guess
what more I miss,
nights pondering over
my favourite dish,
And a waiting life to offer me
all that I wish !

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #glassofbliss and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

• pointless_ hopes
• Michelle L. Busa

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification