Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FirstThing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FirstThing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest, the first step toward understanding business ethics is to, my first love season 2,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Gopal

I put my phone on charge. What about you? Collab and share what you do when you #returnhome each time. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes #Tired #FirstThing

read more
remove the day's tiredness off my body.  I put my phone on charge. What about you? Collab and share what you do when you #returnhome each time. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotes #tired #firstthing

Vibha Katare

Every first thing is not sweet, many are bitter too. Also, No first thing is easy to forget. Memory dilutes with time but every first thing comes with time-proof lamination.
Remembering any first thing is like sitting on a time machine. Those rides are painful...
But more painful unfortunate one when, for the first time you said good bye to someone special for forever,  When for the first time you saw the cold body freezing slowly and then for the first time you wanted the time to stop..
The smell of Ghee , Gangajal and Rose garlands does not dilute with salty tears... #firstthing #memories  #yqbaba

fun with dimple

pahli rachana #FirstThing #belove Ankit Verma(utkarsh) 💞💞💞💞 Suman Zaniyan #कविता

read more
मैरी पहली शुरुआत 
जिसै मे अपने पितृ को अरपित करु।
दुऑ करु मे उनसे यही,
मै उनके चरण की धुल बनके बस,
मे जिया करु 
मे जिया करु।। pahli rachana
#firstthing
#belove Ankit Verma(utkarsh) 💞💞💞💞 Suman Zaniyan

Pavan Maurya

Mai Pavan Maurya
hi guys follow me
please please #vichar #firstthing

Shivam Trivedi

पहला मुक्तक ... इश्क का अर्थ..... #FirstThing #LoveDefination

read more
शाबाबों की रवानी को, चरम एहसास बोला है....
कान्हा की दीवानी को, असीमित प्रेम बोला है...
वो किस्मत में नहीं है फिर भी उसको, तुम चाहो जीवन भर...
जहर के घूँट को हमने, दीवाना इश्क बोला है..

-–––– शिवम् त्रिवेदी पहला मुक्तक ... इश्क का अर्थ.....
#FirstThing #LoveDefination

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification