Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AyushiCrushTales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AyushiCrushTales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ayushi i love you, ayushi singh ias instagram, ayushi singh facebook, ayushi singh ias biography, ayushi singh ias marksheet,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to crush. 4 Click #AyushiCrushTales to read in continuation.

read more
I am in bed, and there's no sunlight in the room today. I had to shut the window as someone is playing Balam Pichkari on loudspeaker for no frigging reasons. Some aunty drenched in Murga Chap red color is discussing Gulab Jamun with my mother, and is trying to gulp as many sweets as she can from the plate, while telling my mother how she's gaining weight without eating much. More than half of the population of my "tiny" contact list has already sent me some pictures wishing the day of colors, to which I have replied by forwarding the same smiley to all. The closest people in my life haven't sent those wishes as they are aware of the fact that I am neutral to all this.

I am staring at your chat window that is filled with dank memes from my side and numerous Hahaha(s) from yours, with a handful of awesome sporadic conversations in between. I wonder if you're a close one, too? Letters to crush. #4

Click #AyushiCrushTales to read in continuation.

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to crush. 3 Click #AyushiCrushTales to read in continuation.

read more
Dear Crush,

I haven't been writing to you, lately. The lousy tone of my previous letters echoed in my ears last night while I was writing to someone else. A stranger turned a letter receiving friend I'd call him. I portrayed you as Jake Gyllenhaal from October Sky, in front of him. Your determination and will to stand out from the masses makes me say so. He reads about you patiently, and isn't as cold as the weather was on the night I visited your city. Neither his behavior resembles the frigid ice-berg coffee that we never had together; infact, he's warm. Warm and cozy like the blanket I was inside, while I reached out for my phone on that wintry night, and convened the courage to ask you out. You simply said, "soon". It's been months, I wonder if your dictionary has another meaning of soon. Letters to crush. #3

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to crush. 2 Dear Crush, did you read the last one yet? Click #AyushiCrushTales to read in continuation.

read more
I don't know if you read my last letter, or the first one, rather. Even if you did, I wouldn't know, for you never really talk. Shy they call you, but I don't think you are. There's a lot going in your mind every minute, even right now (only if you're reading this), that you choose to keep to yourself, instead. Unlike the times you teach so confidently. Oh! This reminds me of where I left my last letter incomplete; you, teaching us CR. Right? Let me continue.

As soon as you started with concepts, you became a soldier shooting bullets in the form of questions. Soon, my turn came. You tried maintaining an eye contact, you couldn't. I made you more uncomfortable by staring right into your eyes. It wasn't intentional, though. A guy with hazy brown eyes is not so common, especially to a girl who has befriended every other guy in her life. Only girl in the class? Did I bother you? You left saying you have other errands to run. I sat their wishing to excuse you and ask, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?".  Letters to crush. #2
Dear Crush, did you read the last one yet?

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to crush. 1 #AyushiCrushTales Dear Crush, I am going to burden you with more of these. Oka. Bye. 🙈 इस कहानी के सभी पात्र काल्पनिक हैं| इस लेखनी का किसी भी व्यक्ति, वस्तु आदि से मेल महज़ इत्तेफाक है| 😂

read more
Dear Crush,

The reason that I am writing to you is not quite obvious. If you're reading this, please don't panic. We all have been through this. So, here I am. 3 months back, on this day, I was chilling in my room. It was supposed to be an off day at the institution as Praveen sir was out of town, until I received a call from the lame lady. Yes! Bharti ma'am. She, in her overly appealing voice, informed me that a session on CR is to be held. I was least interested but I went, only to realize later that it was one of those days I'll always cherish. None of the girls showed up so I sat alone in the front row. A lot of newcomers were walking into the room. And then you rushed in asking me if you were in the right class, to which I simply nodded. I thought you were one of the students, but you introduced yourself as the mentor for the session, with your fancy GRE score. I was pleased. I've always liked intelligent people.

To be continued... Letters to crush. #1 #AyushiCrushTales 
Dear Crush, I am going to burden you with more of these. Oka. Bye. 🙈 
इस कहानी के सभी पात्र काल्पनिक हैं| इस लेखनी का किसी भी व्यक्ति, वस्तु आदि से मेल महज़ इत्तेफाक है| 😂

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification