Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LettersToThem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LettersToThem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letters for him, malayalam sad love letters, long distance love letters, telugu love propose letters, long distance love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ayushi Dauneriya

Anadi,

1:23 PM. 14th August. On the way back to my place. I have been high for 3 days in a row. I've always seen people pour their heart out when high, I chose to opt the unclichéd way. Let's call it a hangover write-up. My legs hurt badly so I stop. I am at this square and Ranjeet Singh is on his duty. I watch his moves for a while and write again. I remember meeting him last year in this event where he shared his life story. Last year reminds me of another event- encounter with you. It's been nearly 10 months I have known (not literally known) you, but funny how time flies so fast! I watched this movie lately where the protagonist quotes, "When you don't know someone, they're more interesting. They can be anything you want them to be." Perhaps that's why I could never get you out of my head all this while. Despite an alarming number of people I witness everyday I was somehow stuck between trying to know and not-to-know you. Just as a biliophile is caught up between the smell of new books and the old ones; as the birds are caged between sky and infinity; or as my solivagant soul wanders between the mountains you visited. And maybe you're the butterfly effect from previous letter. #LettersToThem

Ayushi Dauneriya

Anadi,

It's been raining. I sit in the balcony for sometime and then lay in bed. I once told you that I write letters to myself every night, today I decided to write one to you. I know it's unexpected and comes from a stranger, and you're probably gonna freak out. I have been drooling over your display picture for a while. I see your last seen, 1:42 AM it says. I constantly stare at it wishing that you'd magically wake up, for the idea of your Rasol trip is making me impatient. I think it's the writer in me who's craving for simple stories of life on mountains, if any. The good thing about being a writer is that they'd never find out who's talking; whether it's you, the writer in you or both. I believe I am not gonna regret writing this cuz' with each letter, each word, I am filling the crevasse that those mountains have. Building a new story around hills, making people wonder if it's the mountain's or the butterfly effect. #LettersToThem

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification