Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bookish quotes, bookish santa, bookish, nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna,

• 24 Followers
  • 52 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Quotes world

mute video

Renuka

mute video

Anand Nagada

Yes I read !

I read to heal,
I read to feel ! #344poem #READ #readingminds #bookish  #bookworm #bookoholic #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagada

No, not alone.
I am !
With my love,
With my books ! #books #alone #3233poem #madaboutbooks #Bokkaddict #bookoholic  #bookish #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

Yes I read !

I read to heal,
I read to feel ! #344poem #READ #readingminds #bookish  #bookworm #bookoholic #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

No, not alone.
I am !
With my love,
With my books ! #books #alone #3233poem #madaboutbooks #Bokkaddict #bookoholic  #bookish #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Roohi Bhargava

A good book is a better earning than money,
Because money will be spent, but good books can be flaunted all through life.  #book #money #bookish #bookishlove  #roohiwrites #yqbaba

Hemalatha G

•13 reasons why i lost my 13 books• truth: it's 14. i still didn't lose any, i have hope. i have lent them. i will get them back. Power! Peace. i) redemption of sin. i remember sitting on unmade bed, in a house that's always thick with a bakery's aroma. luring one of the inmates into a bookish conversation, i caught hold of three of her books. one of which prompted my Author-Book collection. my shelf still houses her three books. months back, when her baby was still in her womb, i sent two of #yqbaba #cinemagraph #yqbooks #poeticwhizkid #13reasonswhyilostmy13books #14booksilent

read more
//13 reasons why 
i lost my 13 books// •13 reasons why i lost my 13 books•

truth: it's 14. i still didn't lose any, i have hope. i have lent them. i will get them back. Power! Peace.

i) redemption of sin. i remember sitting on unmade bed, in a house that's always thick with a bakery's aroma. luring one of the inmates into a bookish conversation, i caught hold of three of her books. one of which prompted my Author-Book collection. my shelf still houses her three books. months back, when her baby was still in her womb, i sent two of

Hemalatha G

A poem with various book titles. ____ "A girl and a thousand metaphors" A thousand splendid suns linked hands over my head, Weighing against the light I lost, I run like a maze runner inside The bell jar I bought for myself #yqbaba #bookish #poeticwhizkid #blahblab

read more
•A girl and a thousand metaphors•

I tell you girl, you're the God of small things,
All the sea prayers I do will come, shower you 
With the show-called life. 
I can see pathways disclosing as you walk,
As they know you're the first among equals. A poem with various book titles. 
____
"A girl and a thousand metaphors"

A thousand splendid suns linked hands over my head,
Weighing against the light I lost,
I run like a maze runner inside
The bell jar I bought for myself

Hemalatha G

Dedicating a #testimonial to YQ Book Club 💛. Till now you're the only person (profile), whom I followed just after seeing the username. #yqbaba #yourquote #yqbookclub #boookkssss #bookish

read more
Dear YQ Book Club,

With eyes, chock-full of tears, I come to you, to load my deserted shelf with poetries and tales. You load it with a glint of contentment and you intently hand over the key to the best of asylums. When so-called book lovers keep lamenting for they didn't find the right book to make their days, I smile and even furrow my brow sometimes, 'cause they miss hitting you it seems. When I sense that I'm flipping the last pages of a book, it's you who soothes me by loading my to-read shelf with umpteen, pristine books. I'm utterly grateful. 
And, will you help me glue myself to all the unputdownable books forever?

Yours,
Book Gulper. Dedicating a #testimonial to YQ Book Club 💛.
Till now you're the only person (profile), whom I followed just after seeing the username. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqbookclub #boookkssss  #bookish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification