Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveforsister Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveforsister Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you, love quotes for her, shayari on love, love quotes for him, quotes on love,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Bhagwan Ji Jha

Kismat Wale Ko Bhai Behan Ka Pyaar Milta Hain.....
Ganga Jaise Pawitra Bhai Behan Ka Pyaar Hota Hain.....
Jo Har Waqt, Har Baat Pe Humse Ladai Kare, Yesa Sacha Yaar Hota Hain.....
Jiske Liye Zindagi Bhar Na Pyaar Kam Ho, Wo Bhai Behan Ka Pyaar Hota Hain...

Happy Raksha Bandhan To All Of You... #rakshaquotes #rakshabandhan #bhaibehen #bhaibehankapyar #loveforsister #loveforbrother

Dedicating a #testimonial to Anshika Bajpai❤️ Heya my Stargirl!! Happiesttt Born Day To You!! Stay blesseddddddd, happyyyyyyyy and healthyyyyy!! I just wish from all of my heart that all your wishes and dreams come true!! Wishing you the bestttttttttt of all!! Blessings, prayers, best wishes, success, light, peace, memories, laughter, happiness, joy, bliss and abundance!! May your sky always be embraced with brightest of shining stars and they sing to you, your favourite songs in most melodious #Friendship #letter #happybday #loveforsister #kratisha #anshikabajpai

read more
To someone who is as magical as a shining star and as sweet as honey!!

Wishing you a bday that is as amazing and beautiful as you are!! Dedicating a #testimonial to Anshika Bajpai❤️

Heya my Stargirl!!
Happiesttt Born Day To You!! Stay blesseddddddd, happyyyyyyyy and healthyyyyy!! I just wish from all of my heart that all your wishes and dreams come true!! Wishing you the bestttttttttt of all!! Blessings, prayers, best wishes, success, light, peace, memories, laughter, happiness, joy, bliss and abundance!! May your sky always be embraced with brightest of shining stars and they sing to you, your favourite songs in most melodious

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Sisters are the angels with whom we have beautiful pages of our life.
They are the one who has the purest soul and they shower unconditional love that never fades, 
Stick with you for ever and they are the only ones who always make us think as Hero's.

#happyrakshabandhan #loveforsister #unconditionallove #alwaysthinkaboutyou  #purelove #siblings_love #pawangrequotes 
Lalitha Kota Joyce Raydis Diaz

Himanshu Rai #h_R

what do u think? #yqdidi #yqquotes #h_Rquotes #loveforsister #Rakshabandhanquotes #rakshabandhan for more such quotes visit my website

read more
दिखने में तो बस मामूली सा धागा होता है
जो बहन ने भाई की कलाई पर बांधा होता है
हर किसी का भरोसा उठ सकता है उस पर से
पर एक बहन को अपने भाई पर भरोसा सबसे ज्यादा होता है what do u think?
#yqdidi #yqquotes #h_Rquotes 
#loveforsister #rakshabandhanquotes #rakshabandhan 

for more such quotes visit my website

Shikha Mishra

समझदार हो कर भी  जो अपने बचपने में जीती हैं,
गुंडागर्दी में वो अच्छे अच्छों के नाक कान काटती हैं,
अपनी निश्चलता से वो सबका मन कुछ यूं मोहती है,
कि जिससे भी मिलती है उसे हमेशा के लिए अपना कर लेती है।
Love u so much Di....❤️❤️
Happy birthday 🎁🎂🍫🍫 @nidhi di
#yqbaba #yqdidi #smwishes #birthdayspecial #loveforsister #bestwishes #yqquote

Rajendrasinh Padhiyar

भाई बहन के असीम प्रेम व अटूट रिश्ते के प्रतीक रक्षाबंधन के पर्व की आप को एवम् आपके समस्त परिवार को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं एवं बधाई

©Rajendrasinh Padhiyar #rakshabandhan #loveforsister #sister #SisterLove #bahen #Rakhi #mysister 

#RakshaBandhan2021

Ahsas Alfazo ke

Sacha wala Pyar hai bhna #loveforsister #bhna #sister #betiya #daughter #BackToNormal khubsurat sakshi CHAUHAN Priya Gour Priya dubey Aditya Divya Amiya #कविता

read more

Author Sanjay Kaushik (YouTuber)

#loveforsister#ravan#bestbrother#ramleela:रावण की कलम से #कला

read more

🍁Atul🍁

Sister knows everything about you better then your Gf ..#loveforsister #undianpoetrybyatuly #atulYpoetry

read more

Vaibhav

#loveforsister#sistermylife Devishi Rastogi Rakesh Kumar Himanshu Aloneboy™️ Santosh Yadav Aunkur Porey

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification