Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstshortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstshortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Monika Tripathi

P.s The story is purely fictional, except the character. 😂 #loveforbooks #booklover #firstshortstory Here's a collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #ShortStory titled #THEBOOK. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which I gave you on our first meeting, the one which was my favourite. The one which otherwise I would have never given to anyone, had you not promised me to get a signed copy of its sequel, which was yet to release. I was selfish.

It has been almost a year now, more than the book I miss the person carrying it. But most of all these I am dying to get the signed copy of it's sequel. I am still selfish. 😌
 P.s The story is purely fictional, except the character. 😂
#loveforbooks #booklover #firstshortstory

Here's a collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a #shortstory titled #TheBook.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification