Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best promiscuity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best promiscuity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about promiscuity and mental health, promiscuity, how to follow up like a pro, thyroid ki pro, the prom,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

brijesh mehta

love is life ❤️ #Life #मंमाधन #promiscuity

read more

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google imgages I'm a #Maverick when it comes to #Partying, #girls, #alcohol and #promiscuity #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
I'm a guy and I'm not into partying because of 2 things that you must usually be into in order to enjoy being at a party;
1. Alcohol.
2. Girls.

Fellow guys are too infatuated with these 2. When you tell Them that you are not interested in either, they will make you feel like you are not man enough.
Do I have to get drunk and be promiscuous to prove that I'm man enough?

FYI, when it comes to that, I'm a Maverick. Cred Google imgages
I'm a #maverick when it comes to #partying, #girls, #alcohol  and #promiscuity 
#yqbaba #yqtales

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google images #promises #promiscuity ...we not getting any younger #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Brothers and sisters...
I think that it's about time we learn how to keep promises and quit being promiscuous.

We are not getting any younger. Cred Google images
#promises #promiscuity ...we not getting any younger
#yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification