Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best speakmymind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best speakmymind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you should only speak good of the dead, inability to speak, speak only good of the dead, i speak english french and arabic, i speak arabic and english,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Siyabonga Zuma

I will always #speakmymind regardless. #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
When I take shots, it's just me stating what I've seen. See my mind works like a camera. It will capture moments and then tell the real story with no filters...whether you like it or not.

If you like it...take it, filter it and use it to your own benefit. If you don't like it, delete it from your mind...simple. I'll just speak my mind regardless. I will always #speakmymind regardless.
#yqbaba #yqtales

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google images. I was urged to #speakmymind #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
My father is a gun man.
Growing up he urged me to be a straight shooter - speak my mind and not obliquely express my thoughts.

I listen carefully and then act accordingly - so forgive me for obeying him. Cred Google images.
I was urged to #speakmymind
#yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification