Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deprecate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deprecate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ct dep reasonable confidence protocols, depr,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: Google They will #deprecate and I will #elevate #cloud9 #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
They will deprecate over and over again, and I will elevate straight up to cloud 9. Then they will want to use me as an elevator. See you later hater. Image cred: Google
They will #deprecate and I will #elevate #cloud9
#yqbaba #yqtales

Siyabonga Zuma

They're quick to #deprecate but #Procrastinate when #congratulations are in order #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
People fixate on negativity more than positivity. They're quick to deprecate, but when they have to congratulate they procrastinate while throwing shade and showing hate. They're quick to #deprecate but #procrastinate when #congratulations are in order
#yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification