Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best snapsbysanskar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best snapsbysanskar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about did happy survive the snap, replayed a snap, snap stories by sandeep, snap stories with lock, how to get your snap score up fast,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sita Prasad

Collab on this shot, taken by me, and dust the magic of your words on it, adoring the picturesqueness of the frame Kindly, do not remove the hashtag ( #sanskarvardhan ) as it will guide me to discover your exquisite write ups . Showcase your thoughts through your sayings ! P.s- you can invite your friends in comment section to collaborate. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqlove #yqthoughts #yqcollab #snapsbysanskar

read more
What nature does to me,
I fall short of words to explain,
Oh! We humans are so timid,
to call ourselves the protectors,
we are just here, because it lets us to be! Collab on this shot, taken by me, and dust the magic of your words on it, adoring the picturesqueness of the frame

Kindly, do not remove the hashtag ( #sanskarvardhan ) as it will guide me to discover your exquisite write ups .

Showcase your thoughts through your sayings ! 

P.s- you can invite your friends in comment section to collaborate.

Nishtha Rishi

Good morning writers😊, This beautiful image is taken by a great amateur photographer दस्तूर #sanskarvardhan #snapsbysanskar #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha Collaborating with दस्तूर

read more
रोज़ मेरी खिड़की पर आ कर चहकने वाले सवेरे हो तुम
छटाओं के पीछे छुप कर, चुपके से मुझे देखने वाले आशिक़ मिज़ाज़ हो तुम 
हर वक्त मेरे संग रहने वाले परछाई हो तुम। Good morning writers😊,
This beautiful image is taken by a great amateur photographer दस्तूर  
#sanskarvardhan #snapsbysanskar
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #nishtharishi       #yourquoteandnishtha
Collaborating with दस्तूर

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification