Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylovelyparents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylovelyparents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylove.in, utas mylo, mylo, mylo app, mylo xyloto,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

The pain(?) of separation from your parents! Though I'm a boy but I know that it's a toughest thing to leave your parents after marriage! #girl #toleave #girlythoughts #myparentsmyworld #ParentsLove #mylovelyparents #parents_love #yqbaba

read more
Why it is so hard to decide
to leave your parents after 
marriage? They raised You, 
they enjoyed your childhood
with you, to whom you shown your
Winning Prizes but they send you 
With tears of happiness in their eyes! Why? The pain(?) of separation from your parents! Though I'm a boy but I know that it's a toughest thing to leave your parents after marriage!
#girl
#toleave
#girlythoughts
#myparentsmyworld
#parentslove
#mylovelyparents
#parents_love

Dhiraj Mali

The pain(?) of separation from your parents! Though I'm a boy but I know that it's a toughest thing to leave your parents after marriage! #girl #toleave #girlythoughts #myparentsmyworld #ParentsLove #mylovelyparents #parents_love #yqbaba

read more
Why it is so hard to decide
to leave your parents after 
marriage? They raised You, 
they enjoyed your childhood
with you, to whom you shown your
Winning Prizes but they send you 
With tears of happiness in their eyes! Why? The pain(?) of separation from your parents! Though I'm a boy but I know that it's a toughest thing to leave your parents after marriage!
#girl
#toleave
#girlythoughts
#myparentsmyworld
#parentslove
#mylovelyparents
#parents_love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification