Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best napowrimoxnidhscraps Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best napowrimoxnidhscraps Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nap quotes, funny nap time quotes, nap time quotes for babies, nap meaning in hindi, power nap webcomic,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Svetlana Saraswat

hugs, kisses and skin-on-skin The first time my skin met another skin I was a child. #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimoxnidhscraps

read more
hugs, kisses and skin-on-skin

(dermis shed, walked out, and crept

into the house’s refrigerator

and wept all night 

it knew it’ll now never freeze dead)

// READ FULL POEM IN CAPTION //

hugs, kisses and skin-on-skin

The first time my skin met another skin I was a child.

Svetlana Saraswat

today while washing the dishes i did not get a second to sigh/ my wrists hurt from scrubbing the stainless steel/ removing the evidence of a butchered bird from our plates/ i gulped a ball of phlegm rising in my throat/ i made an effort to not cry/ i really miss suman auntie/ today my privileged girl really wants to come out/ wail to the world that her hands are not meant for this/ they are meant for pearl bracelets/ glass bangles shipped from amritsar and old delhi/ crystal watches/ ruby stone #quoteoftheday #yourquote #qotd #NAPOWRIMO #secondday #napowrimoxnidhscraps

read more
today while washing the dishes i did not get a second to sigh/ my wrists hurt from scrubbing the stainless steel/ removing the evidence of a butchered bird from our plates/ i gulped a ball of phlegm rising in my throat/ i made an effort to not cry/ i really miss suman auntie/

today while washing the dishes i did not get a second to sigh/ my wrists hurt from scrubbing the stainless steel/ removing the evidence of a butchered bird from our plates/ i gulped a ball of phlegm rising in my throat/ i made an effort to not cry/ i really miss suman auntie/

today my privileged girl really wants to come out/ wail to the world that her hands are not meant for this/ they are meant for pearl bracelets/ glass bangles shipped from amritsar and old delhi/ crystal watches/ ruby stone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification