Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best escapril Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best escapril Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 50 amp esc, april fools pranks for preschoolers, escap united nations, 35 amp esc, congress 365 esc,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Svetlana Saraswat

Moon The skyline of Mumbai competes with you While I look from the 24th floor My hands are folded without my knowledge #NAPOWRIMO #escapril #letsescapril

read more
/ Moon /

The skyline of Mumbai competes with you

While I look from the 24th floor

My hands are folded without my knowledge

My atheism catches me praying red-handed

( Read full poem in caption )

Moon

The skyline of Mumbai competes with you

While I look from the 24th floor

My hands are folded without my knowledge

Svetlana Saraswat

/ Bearing Fruit / Lemon seeds have been sown in the soil of my stomach. Fresh green leaves have sprouted from my ears, nose and mouth. Sunlight and water has rained, rained heavily on my hair. The leaves are always dripping wet. They smile with content. I never write with an empty stomach. The bark of my words always comes from a nourished tree. I am, too. Similar to a well-fed tree. Soon, flowers will bloom and people will see. I can afford the brightest colors. Soon, I’ll be bearing fruit and everyone will eat. I can afford the zestiest meals. While unpacking the gift of time, my woody hands paused to feel the deep hole of pain in my chest. It was widening with the abundance of awareness about my world. The sad and partisan things that happen to people with no lemon seeds. Or those with lemon seeds, but yellowing leaves. Or with green leaves but no flowers. Or with flowers but no fruit. To underfed trees. Their barks spilling ink, all blue and heavy, in a tongue the rest of us no longer have (or never had). We see the pages doused in ink and wantonly call it dry, blowing air to make their words soundless. #NAPOWRIMO #prosepoem #escapril

read more
/ Bearing Fruit /

Lemon seeds have been sown in the soil of my stomach. Fresh green leaves have sprouted from my ears, nose and mouth. Sunlight and water has rained, rained heavily on my hair. The leaves are always dripping wet. They smile with content. I never write with an empty stomach.

( READ FULL PROSE POEM IN CAPTION)  / Bearing Fruit /

Lemon seeds have been sown in the soil of my stomach. Fresh green leaves have sprouted from my ears, nose and mouth. Sunlight and water has rained, rained heavily on my hair. The leaves are always dripping wet. They smile with content. I never write with an empty stomach. The bark of my words always comes from a nourished tree. I am, too. Similar to a well-fed tree. Soon, flowers will bloom and people will see. I can afford the brightest colors. Soon, I’ll be bearing fruit and everyone will eat. I can afford the zestiest meals. While unpacking the gift of time, my woody hands paused to feel the deep hole of pain in my chest. It was widening with the abundance of awareness about my world. The sad and partisan things that happen to people with no lemon seeds. Or those with lemon seeds, but yellowing leaves. Or with green leaves but no flowers. Or with flowers but no fruit. To underfed trees. Their barks spilling ink, all blue and heavy,  in a tongue the rest of us no longer have (or never had). We see the pages doused in ink and wantonly call it dry, blowing air to make their words soundless.

#napowrimo #prosepoem #escapril

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification