Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chouhan_writers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chouhan_writers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about than singh chouhan, shivraj singh chouhan, amit singh chouhan, laxman singh chouhan, prem singh chouhan,

• 2 Followers
  • 11 Stories

DEEPAK STATUS

🌹दिख सान सकल की सुथरी 🌹 #Raja_shayari_status #rajasthanisong #whastappstatus #Youtubeshorts #lobeyouforever #chouhan_writers #Instagram #BoloDilSe nojoto 1 #Love

read more

Chouhan Sai

I see in day to day life many people are successful But men are something thing special in those works which they have suffered lot at start But perfect with it . #chouhan_writers . . . #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #internationalmensday #dearmen

read more
How do u do, To approach someone
With your evil thoughts, with a smile
At the te of fear, with confidence
In a hurry with no idea, u have a plan
deal with golden deer, with your lust
Angre moment, with your silence
everyday with hunger of something
It's not mean u are indeed good
But it's true u have come over it I see in day to day life many people are successful
But men are something thing special in those works which they have suffered lot at start
But perfect with it
#chouhan_writers

Chouhan Sai

Ever u met some on, that you should talk with no reason and u to don't want to talk Happened any time . . #chouhan_writers . . Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #wordsyoutoldme #YourQuoteAndMine #paidstory

read more
As it was silent as you feel
But smashed the heart of mine
Your eyes mean to me
And your actions not related to it
But my way always meet u
By your words soo...
It's mean to me 
 Ever u met some on, that you should talk with no reason and u to don't want to talk 
Happened any time
#chouhan_writers
Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #wordsyoutoldme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chouhan Sai

I have seen a drama where a man replace his life with a rich kid How u feel if u get a golden spoon to replace your life with someone . #chouhan_writers . Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #onecanalterlife #YourQuoteAndMine #paidstory

read more
A golden spoon
Which makes him rich 
Some one with his life
But no matter how
They should repays for it
With slight of missing someone
That they will forget themselves...
 I have seen a drama where a man replace his life with a rich kid
How u feel if u get a golden spoon to replace your life with someone
#chouhan_writers

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onecanalterlife #YourQuoteAndMine

Chouhan Sai

क्या लगता है कि कोई आपसे चुपके प्यार करते है । । #chouhan_writers . एक ख़ूबसूरत #Collab Rest Zone की जानिब से। #इश्क़कीकिताब #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #paidstory

read more
वो सारे बाते होती है 
जो शक्ल पे अजीब सी मुस्कान लाती है
जो हमारे कल्पना को बदल देता है
की हम भी किसी के प्यार में हैं
बस हमारी सोच बदल था है 
की हम भी किसी से प्यारा करते है
और कोई हमे भी क्या लगता है कि कोई आपसे  चुपके प्यार करते है ।
।
#chouhan_writers
एक ख़ूबसूरत #collab Rest Zone की जानिब से।
#इश्क़कीकिताब #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #paidstory

Chouhan Sai

किसी से रात भर बाते की है इस तारा . #chouhan_writers . #रातकाअफ़साना #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #paidstory

read more
जो मन को आराम दे 
की दिनकी सारी थकान भूल जाए
बस यह मानले की 
बाते ऐसी हो की नीद अजय
पर मन करे सुनता राहु ! किसी से रात भर बाते की है इस तारा
#chouhan_writers
#रातकाअफ़साना #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #paidstory

Chouhan Sai

#chouhan_writers Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Is like life with shadow
And
Reaction with every action 🤠
Are always together  #chouhan_writers
Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #paidstory

Chouhan Sai

U know the shine of diamond, if yes what is the natural diamond in our universe . #chouhan_writers . . Good morning. Begin your morning with a #simile challenge. #thesunlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory #Sun #diamond #nothing

read more
The privious dimond
With a perfect shape
Shining in the dark
So know one knows 
We are surrounded by
Nothing...
A hope for tomorrow  U know the shine of diamond, if yes what is the natural diamond in our universe
#chouhan_writers
Good morning. Begin your morning with a #simile challenge. #thesunlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine
#sun  #diamond #nothing

Chouhan Sai

My night goes deep as it's a black hole with never ending What about yours #chouhan_writers Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thenightdoesntallow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #paidstory

read more
 travel in my your dreams
As every ringtone i hear
Sounds like drop of drop
Falling on ground
As we look around it
We start sinking in it
As we forgot it's night... My night goes deep as it's a black hole with never ending
What about yours

#chouhan_writers

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thenightdoesntallow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #paidstory

Chouhan Sai

#chouhan_writers Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontliketosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Stars are with me 
Flying around the space
Talking with the moon rabbit
As on a long drive in universe
With my space ship
In my dreams that's the truth... #chouhan_writers
Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontliketosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification