Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youthtoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youthtoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, salute to my youth, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Utsha Bhattacharya

Today's youth is so lost
Little things don't make us happy anymore
We don't communicate with friends and family anymore
We always try to portray the best life on social media, but have got no friends to hang out with in real life
We end up on dating sites and want casual no strings attached relationships 
Sex isn't referred to as making love with your loved one anymore rather it's referred to as hook up or a source to relieve stress most of the time by us.
We restrain from showing our true selves to people.
We believe in the concept of love but don't want to be in love
We fear to cry and are always afraid of being vulnerable.
Why does it have to be this way? The age when we should learn new things and make new friends have transformed into an age where we enjoy solitude and wanna be left alone
Maybe we all are wearing a mask and are too afraid to take it off.
Atleast for once can we forget about it all ? And try to be happy and take that mask off, for once!  #firstquote #youthtoday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification