Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndculturesque Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndculturesque Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayesha Ansari

#dndtianzhu #dndculturesque Collaborating with Akanksha Pandey

read more
The most historic monumental structure
Made with simple burnt bricks on relics of Buddha
Showing the vast and varied culture
With a dome of 16.46m shines the stupa
 #dndtianzhu #dndculturesque  
Collaborating with Akanksha Pandey

Abid

Here's my entry Democrats & Dissenters! Dal bati, ker sangree, kachori await to be devoured, come celebrate Gangaur! Dance to garba, have fafda jalebi, undhiyu. Dahi handi calls, have puran poli and zunka bhakar. Portuguese influence is big in Goa, celebrate Christmas with bebinca and vindaloo. ************************** In the west, even two left feet can tap, Beats of dhol in Dadra and Nagar haveli, Sync with Garba and Ghoomar perfectly, #YourQuoteAndMine #dndaryavarta #dndculturesque #dndnabhivarsa #dndjambudvipa #dndwestzone

read more
      Here's my entry Democrats & Dissenters!

Dal bati, ker sangree, kachori await to be devoured, come celebrate Gangaur! Dance to garba, have fafda jalebi, undhiyu. Dahi handi calls, have puran poli and zunka bhakar. Portuguese influence is big in Goa, celebrate Christmas with bebinca and vindaloo. 

In the west, even two left feet can tap,
Beats of dhol in Dadra and Nagar haveli,
Sync with Garba and Ghoomar perfectly,

Abid

"72 hours of Unity" It was 7 am in the morning, Zara is already ready with her canvas arts and bags, to reach "Genesis Art Gallery". With a tinge of kajal done right, she puts on her hijab and gets on her toes. " Today is my day!", she gleefully thought to herself. On the other end of the corridor, Sheetal is already busy convincing her mom that she isn't late for the exhibition. "Arreh, ha...mummy, su tame??! (Oh! Mom...why are you worrying so much) I'll be there on time!!!" Meanwhile on the #story #dndculturesque #dndnabhivarsa

read more
72 hours of unity

#story in caption "72 hours of Unity"

It was 7 am in the morning, Zara is already ready with her canvas arts and bags, to reach "Genesis Art Gallery". With a tinge of kajal done right, she puts on her hijab and gets on her toes. " Today is my day!", she gleefully thought to herself.

On the other end of the corridor, Sheetal is already busy convincing her mom that she isn't late for the exhibition. "Arreh, ha...mummy, su tame??! (Oh! Mom...why are you worrying so much) I'll be there on time!!!" Meanwhile on the

Abid

God fearing people and following hinduism
The people of hampi are know for their pluralism.
Being much traditional and simple in attire,
mainly speaking Kannada with a dash of hindi to enquire. #dndculturesque
#dndnabhivarsa

marmalade ツ

A Panorama Of North... Amidst Himachal's snowfall, chana madra rocks dal bati & Teej are favourites of Rajasthani flocks turbans dance on Baisakhi while Haryanvi on Lohri, delicious rice is knotted in every house of Kashmiri; Uttarakhand's luscious Kafuli & colourful Holi but, menu isn't fair without Chandigarh's chicken curry. #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #dndaryavarta #dndculturesque #dndnorthzone

read more
// A Panorama Of North //

( Experience in caption)  A Panorama Of North... 

Amidst Himachal's snowfall, chana madra rocks
dal bati & Teej are favourites of Rajasthani flocks
turbans dance on Baisakhi while Haryanvi on Lohri, 
delicious rice is knotted in every house of Kashmiri;
Uttarakhand's luscious Kafuli & colourful Holi
but, menu isn't fair without Chandigarh's chicken curry.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification