Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wslettertobuddy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wslettertobuddy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hi Buddy,
It's been a long month that we have not seen each other, how are you keeping.
To tell you the truth, this had been the longest month of April that ever had been.
No no I'm not bothered about staying in isolation, that is not a worry for me with all these books and cyber friends.
It is without you buddy that i have stayed apart the longest and that is so very troublesome.
The remembrances of your sweetness drives me to consume a spoon of sugar every now and then, but that exacerbates my desire to have you my friend, how would any one ever know what is it to miss a friend as luscious as you.
Not for nothing you are the called the King by me.
You are the epitome of softness and sweetness, texture and ethereal flavour, ohh! Rosogulla,  my dear buddy how i miss you the most. I have never bothered to even know whether you're from Bengal or Orissa, for me you live in my heart and that's for sure.
Let this lockdown get over, i promise i will be the first one to meet you, though i know that your fan list is inexhaustible.
Till then in your remembrance once again i will try a spoonful of sugar again.
See you soon.
Love
Your friend
Anuj
 #wsquillnquarantine 
#wslettertobuddy 
#wsscribblezone 
#yqwritosphere 
#scribbles 
#yqbaba

marmalade ツ

Dear Sweat, I miss those glistening faces like diamonds, those wet hands which seem to have been dipped in the ocean and that satisfaction which twinkles through scintillating pupils. #wsscribblezone #wsquillnquarantine #wslettertobuddy

read more
Dear Sweat,

I miss those
glistening faces
like diamonds, those
wet hands which
seem to have been
dipped in the ocean...

// Caption // Dear Sweat,

I miss those glistening faces
like diamonds, those wet hands
which seem to have been
dipped in the ocean and that satisfaction
which twinkles through
scintillating pupils.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification