Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scatrlet_soul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scatrlet_soul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, i have found your love feeds my soul lyrics, i fell in love with your soul, soul food near me, shanshui landscape of the soul,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Cerebral Derange

(OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺) White can't be scribbled on white, and black can't be scribbled on black. What if the stars were dark? Can we ever see them in night sky? What if the night sky was bright as day? Can we ever see the stars? White is love, black is love. Brown is love, cream is love. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #DnDteamEquality #scatrlet_soul

read more
The dark is extremely
Misunderstood colour,
Seed grow in dark
Diamonds form in dark,
90% of universe covered
With dark matter,
We are the part of dark
Which taught us about
Lessons of life,
Let's be a dark instead 
Sparking white, (OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺)

White can't be scribbled on white, and black can't be scribbled on black.

What if the stars were dark? Can we ever see them in night sky? What if the night sky was bright as day? Can we ever see the stars? 

White is love, black is love. 
Brown is love, cream is love.

Cerebral Derange

(OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺) White can't be scribbled on white, and black can't be scribbled on black. What if the stars were dark? Can we ever see them in night sky? What if the night sky was bright as day? Can we ever see the stars? White is love, black is love. Brown is love, cream is love. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #DnDteamEquality #scatrlet_soul

read more
The dark is extremely
Misunderstood colour,
Seed grow in dark
Diamonds form in dark,
90% of universe covered
With dark matter,
We are the part of dark
Which taught us about
Lessons of life,
Let's be a dark instead 
Sparking white, (OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺)

What if the stars were dark? Can we ever see them in night sky? What if the night sky was bright as day? Can we ever see the stars? 

marmalade ツ

read more
not the blank canvas
waiting to be
embellished by psychedelic
rainbows & moonlight,
but I'm the
black canvas of the sky,
so filled
with scars I am,
that no fire
can turn me ash anymore...  (OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification