Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wfdiaryday3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wfdiaryday3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeb wfd uhg ski, hk iar, hk iar m27,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sweta

Disclosing the era of complete guilt. An indelible memory of my life~ 24th March 2K20 11.31 PM Thursday Dear companion, Today I feel like an albatross around my neck. Today, I realised what it actually means to stuck between Scylla and Charybdis. The burden of repentance seem to outweigh the happiness of securing the first position in Recitation. #writingfingers #yqwf #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday3 #swet_a #swe_n_scars

read more
//And the conscience pricked//
A gloomy episode of my life.

《Refer to caption》 Disclosing the era of complete guilt. An indelible memory of my life~

24th March 2K20
11.31 PM
Thursday 

Dear companion,
Today I feel like an albatross around my neck. Today, I realised what it actually means to stuck between Scylla and Charybdis. The burden of repentance seem to outweigh the happiness of securing the first position in Recitation.

Hansika Bansal

Dear Diary Today I cried a lot ! You know why ? Cause today was the last day of my school life . Yes dearie, the golden phase ended today with lots of tears & sadness . My childhood's gone ! Now I will have to act mature cause that is what society expects from me ! Now I can no more be wild, I can no more be weird ! I am no more a school going girl!  I will have to follow the norms of the society , I will have to answer the questions on career & marriage . Now I won't go to study tuitions on #yqbaba #writingfingers #yqwf #eccedentesiasthb #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday3

read more
The school life ended and so my fun ! Dear Diary 

Today I cried a lot ! You know why ? Cause today was the last day of my school life . Yes dearie, the golden phase ended today with lots of tears & sadness . My childhood's gone ! Now I will have to act mature cause that is what society expects from me !
Now I can no more be wild, I can no more be weird ! I am no more a school going girl!  
I will have to follow the norms of the society , I will have to answer the questions on career & marriage . Now I won't go to study tuitions on

marmalade ツ

That Day : A Confession ................................................................................ April 3, 2020 Dear Diary, #yqbaba #restzone #writingfingers #yqwf #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday3

read more
°°That Day : A Confession °°

(caption)  That Day : A Confession

................................................................................

April 3, 2020

Dear Diary,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification