Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzsculptyourstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzsculptyourstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs, cul full form 10, cul de sac meaning, cul meaning 140,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

(i) Madhav was curiously looking at the wire where the white light was falling. His sibling told him if you pray while looking at it, your wishes will be fulfilled. He moved his wheelchair towards his mother's room. He likes telling his mom what he wishes every day. "Mom, I told God to make me able to walk," he said as his face turned sad. #restzone #versesnversus #rzsculptyourstory

read more
~pragati — % & (i) 

Madhav was curiously looking at the wire where the white light was falling. His sibling told him if you pray while looking at it, your wishes will be fulfilled. 

He moved his wheelchair towards his mother's room. He likes telling his mom what he wishes every day. 

"Mom, I told God to make me able to walk," he said as his face turned sad.

marmalade ツ

It's almost getting dark. I'm afraid we'll have to close the DayCare soon. But, the child's parents haven't yet arrived. I've called almost a thousand times already but nobody picked. Evening light forms a sad pattern on the rug and that's when I see a shadow beside me. It's the child, with his mud swapped palms, caressing my knee. He also holds a soft toy, with whom he hasn't parted since arrival. He pulls a string on the back of the toy and cracked sounds of "hello, how are you?" come out. #restzone #versesnversus #rzsculptyourstory

read more
~pragati — % & It's almost getting dark. I'm afraid we'll have to close the DayCare soon. But, the child's parents haven't yet arrived. I've called almost a thousand times already but nobody picked. 

Evening light forms a sad pattern on the rug and that's when I see a shadow beside me.

It's the child, with his mud swapped palms, caressing my knee. He also holds a soft toy, with whom he hasn't parted since arrival. He pulls a string on the back of the toy and cracked sounds of "hello, how are you?" come out.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification