Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetryinprose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetryinprose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry thanks to allah, poetry forms to try, button poetry love, edgar allan poe love poems, sad and emotional poetry,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

Even if missing the missing you won't help, I'll do it, nevertheless, only to love and miss. To shoot and slip. :') #jug_days #poetryinprose #aestheticthoughts

read more
I never had a chance to see my grandfather while growing up. But may be, that's just as how I perceive it. In a different view, it would be him who didn't have a chance to see me grow up. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't have wanted to. Just, sometimes, we learn to accept the absence of some things as a part of our lives. As a neutral phase.

And that way, I won't say it doesn't hurt. It does. It just becomes a little less painful, a little more bearable. 

And ain't that exactly what all of us are doing? Calling the moon heartbroken only to find solace in the emptiness of its company? — % & Even if missing the missing you won't help, I'll do it, nevertheless, only to love and miss. To shoot and slip. :')

#jug_days #poetryinprose #aestheticthoughts

marmalade ツ

I was actually going to write a poem about this but it took the form of a prose so, i just let it be. :) #jug_days #poetryinprose #aestheticthoughts

read more
I've always taken comfort in the fact of a language, never being quite enough. Just as how an extra 'a' is added to every Rama and Ravana, taking birth under the reign of English. Like how I always found the whip over the head of 'e' in café too fascinating to miss out on. May be because that's just the case with humans.

We don't seem to give away anything, without adding something of our own. May be because we neither want to be totally forgotten, nor entirely remembered. This way, we carry each other's parts, yet never becoming each other.

So, we retain ourselves while reaching each other, just the same. — % & I was actually going to write a poem about this but it took the form of a prose so, i just let it be. :)

#jug_days #poetryinprose #aestheticthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification