Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsdual Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsdual Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wsd staff services, wsd staff, ual fine art, ual media communications,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Poonam Suyal

Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts. *Language :- Hindi and English. *Invite your friends so that they can Collab too. *Use #wsdual and let us find your tales. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

read more
खाली हैं हाथ तो क्या हुआ, नहीं है हमें कोई गम....
दिल में है प्यार सबके लिए, दोस्ती सदा निभाएँगे हम Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts.

*Language :- Hindi and English.

*Invite your friends so that they can Collab too.

*Use #wsdual and let us find your tales.

Poonam Suyal

Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts. *Language :- Hindi and English. *Invite your friends so that they can Collab too. *Use #wsdual and let us find your tales. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

read more
I know how tough the situation is....
Have understood what you're trying to say....
Will do all that I can,
to keep my hands clean
These times too shall pass....
however hard they may seem Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts.

Anuj Jain

Hola writos! Here is a dual collab challenge for you. Collab on either side of this beautiful bg with your 4321 poem and invite your friends to collab on the other part. The best one will get featured. The more people collab on your quote, the more chances for you to win. Use #wslightanddarkness for us to read you. Maintain the elegance of the BG. #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsdualcollab

read more
Where even light dithers
All encompassing realm
Everlasting everywhere
Darkness Hola writos! Here is a dual collab challenge for you. Collab on either side of this beautiful bg with your 4321 poem and invite your friends to collab on the other part. 

The best one will get featured. The more people collab on your quote, the more chances for you to win.

Use #wslightanddarkness for  us to read you.

Maintain the elegance of the BG.

Anuj Jain

read more
माँगते आएँ हैं सदा तुझसे सौगात
मरते दम तक देख खाली हैं हाथ Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts.

Anuj Jain

Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts. *Language :- Hindi and English. *Invite your friends so that they can Collab too. *Use #wsdual and let us find your tales. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #45kprabha

read more
Your life is a gift, 
Never squander away 
the boon.
Hold it with both hands,
Else the hard way you'll realize,
That you're a fool. Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts.

Anuj Jain

Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts. *Language :- Hindi and English. *Invite your friends so that they can Collab too. *Use #wsdual and let us find your tales. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

read more
No I'm not asking you for anything,  i can't, 
you will do what you have to do, and want to do. 
I am showing you that my hands are clean. Good morning Writers.. this is a dual Collab BG for you. Collab together and share your thoughts.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification