Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wspalmsunday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wspalmsunday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wsp status, sayari davlod wsp, alms meaning in hindi, alms meaning in english, alms meaning in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

Palm Sunday is a Christian moveable feast that falls on the Sunday before Easter. The feast commemorates Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem, an event mentioned in each of the four canonical Gospels. Palm Sunday marks the first day of Holy Week, the last week of the Christian solemn season of Lent that precedes the arrival of Eastertide. Collab on this BG with your spiritual thoughts on welcoming Christ. Use #wspalmsunday for us to read you. #wrscribblezone #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles

read more
Oh! Let me be the Donkey
I don't want to be the Sheep
Content i would be 
To bring O Lord thee
Let them who know not
Ridicule me
I still want whole heartedly
To be your Donkey. Palm Sunday is a Christian moveable feast that falls on the Sunday before Easter. The feast commemorates Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem, an event mentioned in each of the four canonical Gospels. 
Palm Sunday marks the first day of Holy Week, the last week of the Christian solemn season of Lent that precedes the arrival of Eastertide.

Collab on this BG with your spiritual thoughts on welcoming Christ. 

Use #wspalmsunday for us to read you. 

#wrscribblezone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification