Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anujjain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anujjain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anuj yadav ka gana, anuj yadav ke gane, shaveta and anuj, anuj sachdeva movies and tv shows, urvashi dholakia and anuj sachdeva,

• 2 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

mute video

Poonam Suyal

Dear Earthworm Today I'll tell you, how do I see the world from my point of view. I am certainly blessed to reach for the beautiful sky and soar as high as I can. I fly into the clouds, over the mountains and valleys. The world looks so beautiful and brigth from the top. Green grass, tall trees, flowing springs, lush green meadows, rivers are such a treat to my eyes. I quench my thirst by drinking fresh water directly from rivers. I love to sing songs too perched on a tree. I really wish you c #yqbaba #yqrestzone #rzwordsworth #rzmutualfund #anujjain #rzpov70

read more
Dear Earthworm 

(Read in caption) Dear Earthworm 

Today I'll tell you, how do I see the world from my point of view. I am certainly blessed to reach for the beautiful sky and soar as high as I can. I fly into the clouds, over the mountains and valleys. The world looks so beautiful and brigth from the top. Green grass, tall trees, flowing springs, lush green meadows, rivers are such a treat to my eyes. I quench my thirst by drinking fresh water directly from rivers. I love to sing songs too perched on a tree. I really wish you c

Anuj Jain

Dear Bird, I know that you view the world from a larger perspective but have you ever thought about the micro things of life. I am sure it will be an eye opener for you to know that the micro together only make up the macro. I see the soil and feel the moisture in it, I see the miss and crawl down the earth to see an amazing world down under. The grass and plants that you don't pay any heed to or at best think of as an impediment to your view is a life giver to me. You may be wondering th #restzone #poonamsuyal #rzwordsworth #rzmutualfund #anujjain #rzpov70

read more
From my view

In Caption Dear Bird, 
I know that you view the world from a larger perspective but have you ever thought about the micro things of life. I am sure it will be an eye opener for you to know that the micro together only make up the macro. 

I see the soil and feel the moisture in it,  I see the miss and crawl down the earth to see an amazing world down under. 
The grass and plants that you don't pay any heed to or at best think of as an impediment to your view is a life giver to me. 

You may be wondering th

Anuj Jain

Corner : A Haiku

Puffed red eyes teary
Wry smile on corner of lips. 
Vain night spent longing
 #corner 
#wotd 
#yqbaba
#anujjain

Anuj Jain

Horizon

words plucked
from the horizon
of reality and dreams
beguiling, misleading
half truths, full lies. #horizon 
#wotd 
#yqbaba 
#anujjain 
#halftruths

Anuj Jain

Busy : A Limerick

First time she wore a can can
Oohed and aahed every man
The bar was busy
Atmosphere mushy
Everyone clanged tinny pots and pans #busy 
#wotd 
#yqbaba 
#limerick 
#anujjain

Anuj Jain

Search

In search of God, I wandered far and wide,
I searched the forests and caves and ravines,
I meditated for long, I prayed in vain,
I fasted and gave my body pain,
The answers eluded me all the while,
In frustration I climbed a mountain and cried, 
Oh! Lord Who are You? 
An Echo replied Who are You?  #search 
#wotd 
#yqbaba 
#anujjain

Anuj Jain

Memories

You keep on trotting like a frisky foal, 
Repeating the same moves and rolls, 
How can I expect to be in control, 
Learning lessons not my goal, 
I fume that you've gone too far too, 
Others tell me to hold my horses dude. #memories 
#anujjain
#yqbaba

Anuj Jain

The End A bad beginning makes a bad ending. The war that Russia started with Ukraine had been going on for a year now with no end in sight. The NATO too had joined forces after dilly dallying for so long. The world economies were on a brink. Igor was laughing alone in his spacious office. Igor, Putin's body double had been all over the social media while Putin was hiding in a bunker 20 stories underground. The Nuclear button that Igor carried in a briefcase as Putin did was a fake one with #ShortStory #yqbaba #theend #yostowrimo #anujjain

read more
THE END

Story in Caption.  The End

A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
The war that Russia started with Ukraine had been going on for a year now with no end in sight. 
The NATO too had joined forces after dilly dallying for so long. 
The world economies were on a brink. 
Igor was laughing alone in his spacious office. Igor, Putin's body double had been all over the social media while Putin was hiding in a bunker 20 stories underground. 
The Nuclear button that Igor carried in a briefcase as Putin did was a fake one with

Anuj Jain

Famous for Thirty Minutes. Fame is the shade of immortality, And in itself a shadow. Soon as caught, Contemn'd; it shrinks to nothing in the grasp. Driving down the jungle was a thrill in itself with a sense of unknown fear lurking in the mind. The track made by vehicles passing often through it was uneven and the view around eerie. It was almost the middle of the jungle and I had witnessed a number of deers and monkeys along the way. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #anujjain #famousforthirtyminutes

read more
Famous for Thirty Minutes

Story in Caption Famous for Thirty Minutes. 

Fame is the shade of immortality,
And in itself a shadow. Soon as caught,
Contemn'd; it shrinks to nothing in the grasp.
Driving down the jungle was a thrill in itself with a sense of unknown fear lurking in the mind. 
The track made by vehicles passing often through it was uneven and the view around eerie. 
It was almost the middle of the jungle and I had witnessed a number of deers and monkeys along the way.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification