Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndwinningistheability Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndwinningistheability Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anuj Jain

Good morning, writers! 😊 "I don't count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count." - Muhammad Ali Did you know? 🌸 12 months before Sydney's 2000 Olympic Games, Eric Moussambani had never set foot outside his home country, the tiny nation of Equatorial Guinea where most citizens get by on less than one dollar a day. Having secured his entry into the Games with the help of a wild card, Moussambani set about teaching himself to swim. The only pool available belonged to a local hotel, and they allowed him to use it between 5-6 am, just three times a week. He had no coach, no lanes, and no way of tracking his efforts. His training was further hampered by a communication gap that led him to believe he had been entered into the 50m race, not the 100m endurance test he would actually be competing in. In the qualifying heat, he was the only competitor to not be disqualified. He now had to swim alone, against the clock, before 17,000 spectators to have a chance of qualifying for the final. #Dreams #Inspiration #lifelessons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #InternationalOlympicDay #yqdnd #dndwinningistheability

read more
Overlook 

All

Pain

And 

Obstacles Good morning, writers! 😊
"I don't count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count."
- Muhammad Ali

Did you know? 🌸
12 months before Sydney's 2000 Olympic Games, Eric Moussambani had never set foot outside his home country, the tiny nation of Equatorial Guinea where most citizens get by on less than one dollar a day. Having secured his entry into the Games with the help of a wild card, Moussambani set about teaching himself to swim. The only pool available belonged to a local hotel, and they allowed him to use it between 5-6 am, just three times a week.

He had no coach, no lanes, and no way of tracking his efforts. His training was further hampered by a communication gap that led him to believe he had been entered into the 50m race, not the 100m endurance test he would actually be competing in. In the qualifying heat, he was the only competitor to not be disqualified. He now had to swim alone, against the clock, before 17,000 spectators to have a chance of qualifying for the final.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification