Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearschooldays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearschooldays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, heart touching shayari on true love on bloobe ears, heart touching shayari on true love on bloode ears, hindi muhavare on ears with meanings and sentences, muhavare in hindi with meaning on ears,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ School days are like a crate of mangoes, some taste sour, while others sweet... But every time you recall them, it reminds you of the golden sun overhead and the summer in your bag pack. Collab with us and write a letter with #rzdearschooldays#rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
if I were to return back to you 
I would make you
more colourful
more holistic. 
Would do all
that I missed doing
would make the most
of your ways carefree.  Hello Resties! ❤️

School days are like a crate of mangoes, some taste sour, while others sweet... But every time you recall them, it reminds you of the golden sun overhead and the summer in your bag pack.

Collab with us and write a letter with #rzdearschooldays ✨

#rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification