Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Girlvibes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Girlvibes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shakh se jo gir jaye, gir gaya ki keemat, gir gaye ki photo, gir gaye ki kimat, gir gaye ki jankari,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Kashish

I have millions of reasons to not to write. But I've only one reason to write 🖤🖤🖤🖤 Thank you, for remembering this soul. #Night #Trending #innervoice #yqdidi #yqbabaquotes #brokensoul #erotica #Girlvibes

read more
You are not left anymore within me I have nothing now.. to write about.I've nothing about uh,to get hurted I haven't a single reason to stay angry with you. I will never complain uh for anything.I just learned to love myself and to stay happy even if it's damaged.
However is going into me i don't want to open up for uh now!
Maybe I gave you thousands of reasons to avoid me,but now.. I promise I'll never create a single reason so that you wish to meet me again.

I have millions of reasons to not to write.
But I've only one reason to write 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you, for remembering this soul.

Kashish

I love that silk, but if u love Cadbury.. then I'm ready to hv it for uh! I love burger, but if wanna order for Dosa.. Then I'm ready to eat it with uh! I love to go on outings,bt If u hv lot of works.. Then I'm ready to stay in that corner of the room! #Night #LoveStories #yqbaba #diary #yqdidi #lovrforlife #Girlvibes

read more
All I need is...you needing me!
    (Peace in caption🖤) I love that silk, but if u love Cadbury..
then I'm ready to hv it for uh!

I love burger, but if wanna order for Dosa..
Then I'm ready to eat it with uh!

I love to go on outings,bt If u hv lot of works..
Then I'm ready to stay in that corner of the room!

Kashish

What the fuck I'm feeling today..🖤 #yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes #damagedsoul #hurtingsouls #Girlvibes #evening

read more
Sometimes a lot of things hurts you...and still have to stay silent because u know it ain't gonna mean for them who keeps hurting uh! What the fuck I'm feeling today..🖤

#yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes 
#damagedsoul #hurtingsouls 
#girlvibes #evening

Kashish

n unknowingly they really gives us every single reason to fell in love with urself..🏵️🏵️🏵️ Late night walking alone in the street's isn't that much horrible...🖤🖤🖤🖤 #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqdidi #loveurself #Englishwriters #lifelightup #Girlvibes

read more
It's not always their comments hurt us, while walking alone in the streets.
sometimes they compels us to realise how much worthy we're for everything, what we've.... n unknowingly they really gives us every single reason to fell in love with urself..🏵️🏵️🏵️

Late night walking alone in the street's isn't that much horrible...🖤🖤🖤🖤

Kashish

Look inside thoroughly.....🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 Lovely to leave the thing's behind just to avail upcomings!!!!! 🏵️🏵️🏵️ #Night #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovely_soul #Girlvibes

read more
See..untill you were avoiding me, everything was okay between us.
And as I started..not to care about your ignorance,how beautifully everything got ended. Look inside thoroughly.....🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Lovely to leave the thing's behind just to avail upcomings!!!!! 🏵️🏵️🏵️

Kashish

How long one can stay without distractions... Maybe for day's,month's, year's but wht about beyond those limits. Is there really no alternative of such pains! #yqbabaquotes#yqdidiquotes #microtale#musings#Night#Girlvibes

read more
People says...it's too hard to wait for someone 
People says...it's too hard to forget someone

But the Worst pain occurs when you don't know whether to wait or to forget 

How long one can stay without distractions... Maybe for day's,month's, year's but wht about beyond those limits.
Is there really no alternative of such pains!

#yqbabaquotes#yqdidiquotes
#microtale#musings#night#Girlvibes

Kashish

Bags, ready for the hostel

Is there anything else you want to take with you?
her mom asked..

She looked at her blankly! #yqbabaquotes #yqdididiquotes
#lovedaughter
#maa 
#hostellife 
#Girlvibes

Kashish

भस्मलिंगन,तत्पश्चात प्रेमलिंगन... प्रिय! 💕 #yqbabaquotes#yqdidiquotes
#love#Rain#weather
#Girlvibes

Kashish

It's not easy to hold someone Let them go anyway 🙂 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 #yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes #diary #lovedones #micropoetry #Girlvibes

read more

A smile, won't sweep of 
your sorrows
But smile anyway.
A song, won't drown your
bitter sentiments
But sing anyway.
It's not easy to Stop
thinking of someone,
But forget them anyway. 
Life won't give assurances,
But Live it anyway! It's not easy to hold someone
Let them go anyway 🙂
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

#yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes 
#diary #lovedones #micropoetry 
#Girlvibes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification