Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hervibes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hervibes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, love quotes that will make her cry, love lines for her in hindi, birthday love quotes for her, love vows for her,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Kashish

Her hotness is enough to burn him up
His coolness is enough to let her down #yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#love 
#hervibes 
#girl 
#lovestories 
#erotica

Kashish

🏵️🖤🖤🖤🏵️ To love him...do not know him!!! #Song #Trending #evening #lifeline #rainspeaks #hervibes

read more
Teri hi galiyon me avaara shaam hai.. 
🏵️🖤🖤🖤🏵️

To love him...do not know him!!!

Kashish

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 Distance gives us reason to love hardest. #evening #girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #MovingOn #hervibes

read more
He's too perfect.
I'm not enough for him.
I will move on.
I'll learn to love myself first. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Distance gives us reason to love hardest.

Kashish

just from the evening I'm unhappy 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 #Night #girl #yqbaba #diary #yqdidi #sorrow #hervibes

read more
While Everything is going so well and happy..but something from very deep inside of your heart  keeps hurting you at the every moment & every seconds. wishing..to just give up, over the thing's
is just the pain killing me every day.

just from the evening I'm  unhappy

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Kashish

Feel through drops how much love you worth 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 #Trending #evening #girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #rainning #lovely_soul #hervibes

read more
Let the every drop of Raining touch your soul..allow them to tease your thirsty lips and permit them to douse the fire inside you. Feel through drops how much love you worth 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Kashish

I mean it......🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Texting love #Night #girl #hervibes

read more
From an awkward first 'Hi' to non stop texting about day to day stuffs
How wonderfully the bond were getting stronger and stronger I mean it......🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

#yqbaba #yqdidi 
#texting #love

Kashish

Waking up at 3:05 Am into Red... isn't the greatest shock for us!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Red into us and we're within Red!!! #feelings #yqbaba #yqdidi #Girlslife #hervibes

read more
She looks extra hot  when she is into Red Waking up at 3:05 Am into Red... isn't the greatest shock for us!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Red into us  and we're within Red!!!

Kashish

मेरी सुनें तो दिल का कहा मान जाइए 😌 Kaise kah de hum kitna marte hain Khud se jyada tumse mohabbat krte hain #LoveStories #baarish #raanjhna #lovely_soul #hervibes

read more
पहले तो अपने दिल की रजा जान जाइए
फ़िर जो निगाह ए यार कहे मान जाइए
कुछ कह रहीं हैं आपके सीने की धड़कने
मेरी सुने तो दिल का कहा मान जाइए
एक धूप सी जमी है निगाहों के आस पास
अगर ये आप हैं तो आप पे कुर्बान जाइए मेरी सुनें तो दिल का कहा मान जाइए 😌

Kaise kah de hum kitna marte hain
Khud se jyada tumse mohabbat krte hain

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification