Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sunrayworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sunrayworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sunra hai na tu, sun ri yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sun re yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, in poem enterprise the sun symbolize, sun rises in the east in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

@_

A small bright Sun ray
Came from my window
Removing all the darkness 
Inside my room alone
Looks different today
Compare to other days
Motive of that light
Was just fighting
With darkness of room
That alone pretty small light 
Has courage to fight 
with All the  darkness inside.  #sunrayworld #deepthoughts #lifelessons

Epiphany 🖤

Dear Min Yoongi, If you ever get this letter( which of course you won't ) don't mistake me as a sasaeng fan, consider me as your well wisher and also as a person who's going to be the most happiest after you parents and your members when you will get married 😂😂. First of all thanks for giving me these WINGS because of you I have turned into a person who I don't even know existed in me. You've shown me how people can't bring you down how hard they might of only you believe in your capabilities. T #minyoongi #bangtanalways #armyshipforever #armyshipcontest #lettertobiasomg #sunrayworld #challenge6 #sugabts

read more
I don't give a sh*t
I don't give a f*** Dear Min Yoongi,
If you ever get this letter( which of course you won't ) don't mistake me as a sasaeng fan, consider me as your well wisher and also as a person who's going to be the most happiest after you parents and your members when you will get married 😂😂.
First of all thanks for giving me these WINGS because of you I have turned into a person who I don't even know existed in me. You've shown me how people can't bring you down how hard they might of only you believe in your capabilities.
T

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification