Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqdidi_truthness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqdidi_truthness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi poem on truthness, truthness quotes, truthness, tru love com, truth is which type of noun,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Poonam Suyal

#yqdidifeelings_dairy #yqtrouble #yqdidi_truthness "Last Night At Around 10 'o' Clock There Was About To Occur a Big Fire Accident In My Home. Everything Used To Be Gone... Nothing Used To Remain. Even Our Lives. Where There Was an Onset Off Fire Of About 2 to 3 metres In Height At The Kitchen In My Home. At That Point Of Time I Had Thought That I'll Be Dead Soon. Nothing Will Remain... #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That incident....
changes your life forever
Life still....
goes on #yqdidifeelings_dairy #yqtrouble #yqdidi_truthness 
"Last Night At Around 10 'o' Clock There Was About To Occur a Big Fire Accident In My Home.
Everything Used To Be Gone...
Nothing Used To Remain.
Even Our Lives.
Where There Was an Onset Off Fire Of About 2 to 3 metres In Height At The Kitchen In My Home.
At That Point Of Time I Had Thought That I'll Be Dead Soon.
Nothing Will Remain...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification