Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearsunday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearsunday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, elephants have large ears to, pounding in the ears, tinnitus in one ear, eyes and ears,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Abid

🎋Read the caption... 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 Dear Sunday, I really need to rest and sleep but the crow on my bedroom window is adamant on keeping me awake by making wierd noises. The kids refuse to leave me and want to drag me out of the house. My wife wants to make me help her in the household chores 🙁 And I have got a bit of pending mails to check and reply.. Sometimes I think I would have been better off at my workplace as your presence has put me in further turmoil.. So dear Sunday kin #yqbaba #letter #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearsunday

read more
I want to spend you sleeping and idling in a cool AC room with soft white blankets where there would be less disturbance and more peace. 🎋Read the caption... 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Dear Sunday, 
I really need to rest and sleep but the crow on my bedroom window is adamant on keeping me awake by making wierd noises. 
The kids refuse to leave me and want to drag me out of the house. 
My wife wants to make me help her in the household chores 🙁
And I have got a bit of pending mails to check and reply.. 
Sometimes I think I would have been better off at my workplace as your presence has put me in further turmoil.. 
So dear Sunday kin

Cerebral Derange

🎋Collab and write a letter thanking Sunday. Dear Sunday, You're that community park's bench I come across, while jogging whole weekdays. I laze on you and tighten my lace on you, in order to run with a rejuvenated will power. Thankyou for being there. -Rest Zone Font: Courier polski Size: 10 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearsunday #Colt

read more
You are the only one
Who makes Saturday night
Enjoyable

You are the only one
Who gives deep sleep
On Saturday night
"Thank you"
Dear Sunday 🎋Collab and write a letter thanking Sunday. 

Dear Sunday, 
You're that community park's bench I come across, while jogging whole weekdays. I laze on you and tighten my lace on you, in order to run with a rejuvenated will power. Thankyou for being there.
-Rest Zone

Font: Courier polski
Size: 10

Cerebral Derange

🎋Collab and write a letter thanking Sunday. Dear Sunday, You're that community park's bench I come across, while jogging whole weekdays. I laze on you and tighten my lace on you, in order to run with a rejuvenated will power. Thankyou for being there. -Rest Zone Font: Courier polski Size: 10 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearsunday #Colt

read more
You are the only one
Who makes Saturday night
Enjoyable

You are the only one
Who gives deep sleep
On Saturday night
"Thank you"
Dear Sunday 🎋Collab and write a letter thanking Sunday. 

Dear Sunday, 
You're that community park's bench I come across, while jogging whole weekdays. I laze on you and tighten my lace on you, in order to run with a rejuvenated will power. Thankyou for being there.
-Rest Zone

Aakash Udeg

🎋Collab and write a letter thanking Sunday. Dear Sunday, You're that community park's bench I come across, while jogging whole weekdays. I laze on you and tighten my lace on you, in order to run with a rejuvenated will power. Thankyou for being there. -Rest Zone Font: Courier polski Size: 10 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearsunday

read more
 I missed you a lot and now that you're here don't leave me again.  🎋Collab and write a letter thanking Sunday. 

Dear Sunday, 
-Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification