Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Licking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Licking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love licking pussy, love pussy licking, boobs sucking and licking, licking vagina quotes, pussy licking quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Bhagirath Maurya

for me, 
Licking & Sucking you 
is not just an art of Love.

It's a therapy of reviving 
my Sensation. Love making.

#erotica #love #romance #licking #sex #lust #lovemaking #mnm_strip

Ankit

Licking boots is far worse than shoving down the ass if one undoubtedly thrive for self-actualization. #licking #self #actualization #better #yqbaba

Rajesh Kothari

मेरे ना कभी तू रास्ते में आना।
है तो तू चाटू ही चाटते ही जाना।
और धमकी किसको देता बे?
जिसको भी तूने बोलना है उसको बोल दे।
इतना ही दम है तो अकेले में आ ना।
मैं हूं भटका मुसाफिर मुझे ना सुनाना।
मेरी गलतियों से। कभी अपनी राह मत बनाना।
छोटी-छोटी बातों को बड़ा बनाना।
तेरे बारे में मुझसे ज्यादा क्या जानेगा जमाना?
अपने बाप-दादा कि तू चाटते ही जाना।
अपने दम पर कुछ करके दिखाना।
लड़ना है। तो सामने से आना।
वरना। ...पीठ पीछे वार ना कराना।....................चल फटक। #FakePeople #GoToHell #Hate
 #Fraudpeople #licking Love Like #Share Comment Follow  #Nojotonew #2Nojoto #NewVersionNojoto 2.0 #NojotoNewVersion 2.0

Khubaeb Hurrah

And now..since you feel, I have been "licking" you all those days... This dog! would not do that mistake again. Sorry!,I have waste your valuable time in "licking" and weaken you for all that you had.. But...Now, If you ever cross to #Right , I would never choose that.. And If you would lead to #Left, I would leave that... Adieu!

read more
And now..since you feel, I have been "licking" you all those days... This dog! would not do that mistake again.

Sorry!,I have waste your valuable time in "licking" and weaken you for all that you had..
 But...Now, 

If you ever cross  to #right , I would never choose that.. And If you would lead to #left, I would leave that... 

Adieu!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification