Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rznotahighway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rznotahighway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzn full form, rzn meaning, rzn, ota kya hai, ota gaya 1900,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Cerebral Derange

🔸️collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road? 🔸️Our try: My road is not a highway I don't have a smooth ride It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes Yet, my destiny is on the other side. So, until I cross, I'll try #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznotahighway

read more
It doesn't have any road
It's a roadless road and
Pathles path but like white
Clouds always mysterious 🔸️#collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road?

🔸️Our try:
My road is not a highway 
I don't have a smooth ride
It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes
Yet, my destiny is on the other side.
So, until I cross, I'll try

Cerebral Derange

🔸️collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road? 🔸️Our try: My road is not a highway I don't have a smooth ride It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes Yet, my destiny is on the other side. So, until I cross, I'll try #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznotahighway #Colt

read more
It's a MOTO GP racing TRACK
With hydroplaning and slippery
With problems,
Every turn has to be careful to ride,
Every turn expect different perspectives
From me,
To cut and turn smoothly,
Same perspectives and ideas
get me in troubles,
Let me to lose the wining destiny 🔸️#collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road?

🔸️Our try:
My road is not a highway 

Cerebral Derange

🔸️collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road? 🔸️Our try: My road is not a highway I don't have a smooth ride It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes Yet, my destiny is on the other side. So, until I cross, I'll try #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznotahighway

read more
It doesn't have any road
It's a roadless road and
Pathles path but like white
Clouds always mysterious 🔸️#collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road?

🔸️Our try:
My road is not a highway 

Cerebral Derange

🔸️collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road? 🔸️Our try: My road is not a highway I don't have a smooth ride It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes Yet, my destiny is on the other side. So, until I cross, I'll try #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznotahighway #Colt

read more
It's a MOTO GP racing TRACK
With hydroplaning and slippery
With problems,
Every turn has to be careful to ride,
Every turn expect different perspectives
From me,
To cut and turn smoothly,
Same perspectives and ideas
get me in troubles,
Let me to lose the wining destiny 🔸️#collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road?

🔸️Our try:
My road is not a highway 

Savita Jha

🔸️collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road? 🔸️Our try: My road is not a highway I don't have a smooth ride It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes Yet, my destiny is on the other side. So, until I cross, I'll try #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #savitajha #rznotahighway

read more
who cares about road
it's my way. 🔸️#collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road?

🔸️Our try:
My road is not a highway 

savita Jha

🔸️collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road? 🔸️Our try: My road is not a highway I don't have a smooth ride It's bumpy and the vision strains my eyes Yet, my destiny is on the other side. So, until I cross, I'll try #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #savitajha #rznotahighway

read more
who cares about road
it's my way. 🔸️#collab with us and tell us why your road is not a highway. Then, what is your road?

🔸️Our try:
My road is not a highway 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification